Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Now Drink As Much As Men — Not So Much For Pleasure, But To Cope

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Screenshot 2021 06 10 01 26 32

Link

@FinnCel thoughts?

Don't care, don't make no difference to me

"There's just not enough educated rich Chads going around that's worth more than 100K yearly, I must now drink myself to death for being a complete failure in life, a whore bag, and now barren completely sterile aging."

"I can't believe I just spent 65K on intervero insemination and I still can't get pregnant, perhaps it is time to adopt small African children so that I can then virtue signal to others as some kind of pathetic accomplishment in my life at the ripe age of 35."

"I must now drink my tears away for Chads everywhere have abandoned me, nobody told me life would be this way."

Last edited:
So women got to decide more about their own lives and now they drink to cope because of their OWN mistakes?

full
It says males also drink more for pleasure JFL.

The life of a modern woman must be very stressfull. Getting pump and dumped by Chads, finding orbiters and simps, taking 300 selfies day, creating OnlyFans premium content, managing their herpes symptoms, booking regular HIV and STD tests.... it must be all so exhausting.

The life of a modern woman must be very stressfull. Getting pump and dumped by Chads, finding orbiters and simps, taking 300 selfies day, creating OnlyFans premium content, managing their herpes symptoms, booking regular HIV and STD tests.... it must be all so exhausting.
Fucking all the male co-workers of your workplace, I've known plenty of those and they actively brag about it. It just amazes me what use to be considered obscene and shamed is now openly tolerated.

poor wahmen, won't you think about the poor wahmen that are currently one of the most powerful beings in western soyciety right now? poor poor wahmen

poor wahmen, won't you think about the poor wahmen that are currently one of the most powerful beings in western soyciety right now? poor poor wahmen
Certainly privileged, if not powerful.

To cope with what? :feelswhat:
Ever since being "liberated" as housewives so as to become wageslaves, female workers have turned to the old proletarian cope of alcoholism.

Men should be prohibited and fined if they betabuxx.

In the UK they drink more than men.

The sorrow of getting pumped and dumped by Chad can only be remedied by alcohol :feelshaha:

they should rope as much as men then.

Ever since being "liberated" as housewives so as to become wageslaves, female workers have turned to the old proletarian cope of alcoholism.
As society begins to transform itself where more and more there is virtually little difference between men and women since females have largely chosen the lifestyles of being males [who don't have children or families anymore] it really isn't surprising.

A woman who works herself until old age without bearing children who is unmarried might as well be called a male at this point because that's where this fucked up society circling around the drain is headed, and they don't even act like women anymore either where there is nothing feminine about them whatsoever. Just a bunch of females wandering around mimicking the lives or lifestyles of males as they have completely abandoned the prospect of being female entirely, their entire biology wasted away. They really do act like a bunch of over glorified men anymore.

Last edited:
couldn’t care less about these foids, the solution to this problem is simple: just don’t drink. LOL.

As society begins to transform itself where more and more there is virtually little difference between men and women since females have largely chosen the lifestyles of being males [who don't have children or families anymore] it really isn't surprising.

A woman who works herself until old age without bearing children who is unmarried might as well be called a male at this point because that's where this fucked up society circling around the drain is headed, and they don't even act like women anymore either where there is nothing feminine about them whatsoever. Just a bunch of females wandering around mimicking the lives or lifestyles of males as they have completely abandoned the prospect of being female entirely, their entire biology wasted away. They really do act like a bunch of over glorified men anymore.
fucking gold.

these toliets need to be fucking taken down from their undeserved hijacking of male terrority....

agree man. This shit cant continue like this.

Yeah. The people keep this shit running is actually the ugly men driving the trucks to deliver oil, food and household supplies. The men maintaining roads are to blame including the electric grid workers.

Construction workers are contributing to it as well.

If all males quit doing hard labor - women will not be able to use their cushy office with AC....