★★★★★
177d 7h 36m
Don't care, don't make no difference to me

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
31d 1h 48m
"There's just not enough educated rich Chads going around that's worth more than 100K yearly, I must now drink myself to death for being a complete failure in life, a whore bag, and now barren completely sterile aging."

"I can't believe I just spent 65K on intervero insemination and I still can't get pregnant, perhaps it is time to adopt small African children so that I can then virtue signal to others as some kind of pathetic accomplishment in my life at the ripe age of 35."

"I must now drink my tears away for Chads everywhere have abandoned me, nobody told me life would be this way."

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
124d 17h 44m
Copexodius Maximus said:
@FinnCel thoughts?
So women got to decide more about their own lives and now they drink to cope because of their OWN mistakes?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 9h 51m
FinnCel said:
So women got to decide more about their own lives and now they drink to cope because of their OWN mistakes?

It says males also drink more for pleasure JFL.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Commander
★★
105d 15h 52m
The life of a modern woman must be very stressfull. Getting pump and dumped by Chads, finding orbiters and simps, taking 300 selfies day, creating OnlyFans premium content, managing their herpes symptoms, booking regular HIV and STD tests.... it must be all so exhausting.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
31d 1h 48m
CrackingYs said:
The life of a modern woman must be very stressfull. Getting pump and dumped by Chads, finding orbiters and simps, taking 300 selfies day, creating OnlyFans premium content, managing their herpes symptoms, booking regular HIV and STD tests.... it must be all so exhausting.
Fucking all the male co-workers of your workplace, I've known plenty of those and they actively brag about it. It just amazes me what use to be considered obscene and shamed is now openly tolerated.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★
167d 6h 15m
poor wahmen, won't you think about the poor wahmen that are currently one of the most powerful beings in western soyciety right now? poor poor wahmen

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
222d 9h 39m
Shigechi said:
poor wahmen, won't you think about the poor wahmen that are currently one of the most powerful beings in western soyciety right now? poor poor wahmen
Certainly privileged, if not powerful.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
116d 12h 6m
To cope with what? :feelswhat:

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
222d 9h 39m
-BrettyBoy- said:
To cope with what? :feelswhat:
Ever since being "liberated" as housewives so as to become wageslaves, female workers have turned to the old proletarian cope of alcoholism.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Commander
★★★
24d 15h 2m
Men should be prohibited and fined if they betabuxx.

osman27

osman27

Veteran
★★
18d 8h 47m
In the UK they drink more than men.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★
96d 20h 3m
The sorrow of getting pumped and dumped by Chad can only be remedied by alcohol :feelshaha:

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
205d 18h 19m
they should rope as much as men then.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
31d 1h 48m
Atavistic Autist said:
Ever since being "liberated" as housewives so as to become wageslaves, female workers have turned to the old proletarian cope of alcoholism.
As society begins to transform itself where more and more there is virtually little difference between men and women since females have largely chosen the lifestyles of being males [who don't have children or families anymore] it really isn't surprising.

A woman who works herself until old age without bearing children who is unmarried might as well be called a male at this point because that's where this fucked up society circling around the drain is headed, and they don't even act like women anymore either where there is nothing feminine about them whatsoever. Just a bunch of females wandering around mimicking the lives or lifestyles of males as they have completely abandoned the prospect of being female entirely, their entire biology wasted away. They really do act like a bunch of over glorified men anymore.

Last edited:
DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
11d 16h 48m
couldn’t care less about these foids, the solution to this problem is simple: just don’t drink. LOL.

S

SubHumanCurry

Greycel
23h 4m
MarquisDeSade said:
As society begins to transform itself where more and more there is virtually little difference between men and women since females have largely chosen the lifestyles of being males [who don't have children or families anymore] it really isn't surprising.

A woman who works herself until old age without bearing children who is unmarried might as well be called a male at this point because that's where this fucked up society circling around the drain is headed, and they don't even act like women anymore either where there is nothing feminine about them whatsoever. Just a bunch of females wandering around mimicking the lives or lifestyles of males as they have completely abandoned the prospect of being female entirely, their entire biology wasted away. They really do act like a bunch of over glorified men anymore.
fucking gold.

these toliets need to be fucking taken down from their undeserved hijacking of male terrority....