Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women need (or will have) to give men a tangible reason not to rape them.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I was thinking about this case:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXMe7NvvIdk

And my initial (socially conditioned and bluepilled) response was akin to “oh lord, why would any man do this???”. But if you look beyond the blue pilled conditioning, you have to ask the real question:

Why should (groups of) men, who are horny, not rape a women?

If we were to actually ask this question, we would be flooded with empty moralizing phrases which are nonetheless presented as general truisms like:

“Because it’s the right thing to do.”
Right and wrong are highly subjective.

“Because women are people too.”
So were slaves and jews.

“Because it’s against the law.”
Most rapes go allegedly unpunished. Law enforcement is crumbling in the west.

“Because the rapist will be socially shunned.”
Most rapists remain anonymous, and as the case mentioned above shows, rapists have a lot of local social support in their own circles (gangs and such).

“Because it could be your mother/sister/daughter/wife.”
What do you tell a man who has little chance to have family and whose female relatives are the initial reason for his bad image of women?

“Because the rapist will be punished by the victim’s family.”
Most rapists remain anonymous. Also the kind of guy who rapes women has little to fear from the kind of guy who selflessly “fights” for women.

“Karma/God/Guilt will punish the rapist.”
Just lol.

In previous decades, most of those phrases used to mean something because they stood for tangible reasons to respect women. These reasons have to be maintained by men and women or they crumble and the phrases become empty.

The safest (for women) society’s were always those in which most people married early and were men got good jobs and women raised good children. A hard working family father is less likely to rape a random women with his buddy’s then a social reject with nothing to lose.

Sure those previous society’s were not perfect for women and ideally men and women would work together to create something close to utopia. But what we see is the opposite and women are mostly to blame: ever increasing standards for men (to be considered good enough for the queens) while women stay mediocre and think of starting a family as some kind of afterthought.

There is a point were for men it becomes harder and harder to be good enough and at this point (for a young, desperate, horny, cynical, disillusioned man) it’s just easier to rape a bitch because hating them is now so much easier than loving them.

Most rapes go allegedly unpunished. Law enforcement is crumbling in the west.
most foids who get raped don't report it, either because of shame or because they actually enjoyed it.

Foids beware. My ascension is near :feelsaww:

You're gonna get a warning for this but I agree.

even if the impossible happens and a chad goes to prison for rape or anything, foids will still want him to be freed and make petitions and shit, just look at that prettyboy cumskin fag story that happened a few months ago :feelskek:

Rape happens as a result of feminism.

Tbh, I don't care if woman are raped. I will never rape a woman, they aren't even worth a rape. I just want them to fuck off away from me. All they do is cause pain and trouble.

most foids who get raped don't report it, either because of shame or because they actually enjoyed it.
Another reason why would-be rapists don’t have anything to worry about.

You're gonna get a warning for this but I agree.
Cucks… Chucks everywhere.:feelsree:

Rape happens as a result of feminism.
Nah, it just looks that way because feminist define everything an ugly man does as rape. Real rape has been around forever.

Tbh, I don't care if woman are raped. I will never rape a woman, they aren't even worth a rape. I just want them to fuck off away from me. All they do is cause pain and trouble.
As much as rapists have increasingly little reasons not to rape women. “Normal” man have increasingly little reason to protect women from rapists. Women would have to give you a tangible reason to care for their safety... but they don’t.

Fuck that cucked cop. He can't charge them for not snitching.

The only Thing that inhibits Most People in this Forum is law , and the fear of getting jailed .

That Thing cucks Most People , exspecially man who get the Point and Unterstand that They are , in an Huge disadvantage.

@Iamnothere000

Your High :bigbrain: btw, great Post !

The only Thing that inhibits Most People in this Forum is law , and the fear of getting jailed .

That Thing cucks Most People , exspecially man who get the Point and Unterstand that They are , in an Huge disadvantage.

@Iamnothere000

Your High :bigbrain: btw, great Post !
Once the leftists ban guns and remove police we will see more based men doing their true nature of raping and hurting whores who deny sex because of height and face and race

cucked cop.
he dindu nuffin.

Once the leftists ban guns and remove police we will see more based men doing their true nature of raping and hurting whores who deny sex because of height and face and race
One can wish

Rape is when a subhuman tries to approach and talk to a foid