Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women love confidence!

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Become confident so that women will become insecure brooo

Women love confidence when the guy is at least a 5/10. If less than that, it's harassment and stalking.

Calm Down Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

An accidental smirk from chad will be seen as confidence, but a inkwell proposing after 250 rehearsals and reading 100 body language is considered " it makes me think this is what I attract"

Her looksmatch is on here

Women love confidence when the guy is at least a 5/10. If less than that, it's harassment and stalking.
Don’t even try approaching if you aren’t 6 PSL

21st century women are unbelievably entitled and narcissistic.

this legit makes me want to approach woman just so I can ruin their day

It's always the ugly cunts talking the most shit about ugly guys.
yep, there was study done that shows ugly people overestimate their looks while attractive people judge their looks more accurately. Ugly bitches be thinking they're Megan fox just because guys hit on them, while guys be hitting on everything that isn't deformed

Fucking ugly bitch should be strangled

An accidental smirk from chad will be seen as confidence, but a inkwell proposing after 250 rehearsals and reading 100 body language is considered " it makes me think this is what I attract"
I think that would be running away and screaming and calling the police lol.

this legit makes me want to approach woman just so I can ruin their day
I stopped approaching ages ago, now I just take videos when they aren't looking for later use.