Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love a man in uniform

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Although I guess they didn’t envision this “man”:

NPnaOny_d.jpg

Although his name is PipeSipper so maybe he’s not into the ladies. Dude’s incel though since he moans about being single for so long.

his neck and the angle makes him look like a fuckin bobblehead

Terrible choice of haircut.

He looks like A Neo-Nazi cuck

women love chad in uniform

Isn't this the subhuman who cried on reddit saying that his drill instructor said he was the ugliest guy in bootcamp?

Then he tries to dismiss it and say "It was just satire guys!"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
women love chad in uniform

This.

anincelforlifelol said:
Isn't this the subhuman who cried on reddit saying that his drill instructor said he was the ugliest guy in bootcamp?

Then he tries to dismiss it and say "It was just satire guys!"

This.

Yes, that's him. He's one of those "funny guys". "Hey guys, I was just kidding, there was a REALLY ugly guy there. The instructors were just messing with my head!" Then he's praising obvious attention whores on Reddit with cuck classics like "You're AT LEAST an 8/10. Women these days are so fake, what a natural beauty, you're a breath of fresh air!"

[attachment=2502]

Attachments

• B8DD1F6E-645D-47B9-8AC9-F1D8A0962469.gif
    B8DD1F6E-645D-47B9-8AC9-F1D8A0962469.gif
    480.6 KB · Views: 161
TheRealChincel said:
Yes, that's him. He's one of those "funny guys". "Hey guys, I was just kidding, there was a REALLY ugly guy there. The instructors were just messing with my head!" Then he's praising obvious attention whores on Reddit with cuck classics like "You're AT LEAST an 8/10. Women these days are so fake, what a natural beauty, you're a breath of fresh air!"

Pathetic human.

why do people with recessed/short lower thirds always have those weird jsanza lips? really gross

Zyros said:
more like PSL 3/10

its mostly his chin that drags him down. besides this was his worst photo.

Hunter said:
its mostly his chin that drags him down. besides this was his worst photo.

Most of his photos obscured his eyes or were shot from a distance.

Its true. Its just that ugly people in uniform don't really check the man category for them.

KV3 said:
Its true. Its just that ugly/average people in uniform don't really check the man category for them.

FTFY

TheRealChincel said:

Cope, people 4-6 are laid all the time. Its only TRUE SUBHUMANITY that DAMNS you to LONELINESS and SUFFERING

KV3 said:
Cope, people 4-6 are laid all the time. Its only TRUE SUBHUMANITY that DAMNS you to LONELINESS and SUFFERING

A uniform doesn’t make an average guy hotter. 4-6s get laid but all the time? Gimme a break!

Women love Chad. Go to war and fight whilst your wife is fucking Chad.