Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in the west don't even want to have small talk with ugly men

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Westernized bitches don't even want to engage in small talk with an ugly man. They try everything possible to end the conversation. They see no value in you as a person unless you can do something for them or you're good-looking. Sometimes you get that rare girl that just likes to talk but she's the exception. Women from other countries will at least have a conversation with you even if you are way below her league.

Older w*men actually still talk quite a bit. It's those gen Z bitches who live their whole lives getting gassed up who think they're too good to make small talk with us

Older w*men actually still talk quite a bit. It's those gen Z bitches who live their whole lives getting gassed up who think they're too good to make small talk with us
You talk to older women on a daily basis?

Have you ever been mogged?

This is true. They are terrified of even the most superficial small talk with a sub 8 male. They don’t even like us to be in their field of vision tbh.

Yeah its something you can sense. Wherever you go, whether its the grocery store, school, your workplace, in the mall.. it seems like these women carry this energy of hating men and they don't want anything to do with us. Even if you are just minding your own business, not even looking at these women, completely ignoring them, if you have to walk next to them you can tell they get extremely uncomfortable. Its like if you are an ugly male, you are judged even for existing and breathing the same air as a woman.

In the long term getting treated this way leads to severe mental illness. Is it any wonder ugly men want to drop out from society if this is the treatment you get? I can't even go to the grocery store without having the women working there making sure that I feel like shit and that my presence is unwelcome. Normies and women would never understand this, because they don't get treated this way. Especially women don't get it.

Yeah its something you can sense. Wherever you go, whether its the grocery store, school, your workplace, in the mall.. it seems like these women carry this energy of hating men and they don't want anything to do with us. Even if you are just minding your own business, not even looking at these women, completely ignoring them, if you have to walk next to them you can tell they get extremely uncomfortable. Its like if you are an ugly male, you are judged even for existing and breathing the same air as a woman.

In the long term getting treated this way leads to severe mental illness. Is it any wonder ugly men want to drop out from society if this is the treatment you get? I can't even go to the grocery store without having the women working there making sure that I feel like shit and that my presence is unwelcome. Normies and women would never understand this, because they don't get treated this way. Especially women don't get it.
Yea I get women turning their bodies away from me or avoiding eye contact at all costs. It feels like only blackpilled men are able to see the signs women give out. Most men see the abundance of women out there and think there's so much opportunity, when we see rejection everywhere.

I was approached by a foid today :chad:

she talked about some charity and wanted me to donate :foidSoy::feelshaha::society: