Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women in IT/STEM have the pick of the litter.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I have seen this one so many times.

You got a bunch of nerdy white guys: Fat or Framecels or Manlets or Balding or Recessed chins.
You got a bunch of ricecels: Framecels + Heightcels.
And a bunch of currymen: Framecels + Heightcels.

And only perhaps a handful of women majoring in these subjects.

Out of maybe 5 women only 2 of em are decent looking.

So what happens. All of these guys are competing for these two chicks.

Whats the conclusion: 90 percent of the time the most handsome, tallest, white guy gets the girl.

And even after College the girl will get a job so easily and can throw that guy in the garbage for the top level guys in her company.

"The Pick of the Litter. "

"Women in IT/STEM"

Haha

Well you also have lower level STEM like Biology, Physics, Chemistry.

More girls in those and more guys but the same rule applies.

The cute girls end up with the tall handsome white guys.

at the place i'm interning i'm on the web development team and there are no women, but the one managing us is a women who barely knows anything about fucking php,html,css or jscript she did her major in statistics and sociology or something i dont know how the fk she even got a job there.

most girls go into biology and chemistry, my fisrt year chemistry class was 60% girls and same with biology always women they go for subjects with memorization

My God, if this happen to me I gonna go ER, because foids are doing almost exactly this to me now, they're inventing things like "He looked at me like he was flirting with me", when in fact I was trying to be friendly, trying to not end up like that guy, they are just waiting for a chance to get me fired, and if I stop talking with them they will just use this same tatic, I can't win, holy fucking god they really want us dead and without any chance of being part of something

Biology/Biochem definitely, rarely see women in Physics seems more like an incel major like pure mathematics and comp sci.

So fucking true. Computer science is a hell hole. 2 girls and they’re not even fucking good looking yet these hoes think they own the world