Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thinking about the users who joined during 2017-2019

It was basically the same as it’s always been. They just get bored of the forum and find other copes. Once in a while someone ascends but gets dumped and has nowhere to to

All these guys came as early as 2017-2019 to the forum and so many left within 2 years at most, same with 2020 and 2021, 2022 cels ( I can probably count a handful of 2022 cels) , 2 years at most is their .is lifespan. Most probably ascended, forum was good back then, so you can't say " left because forum was dead". Looking at how majority of the forum rn consists of 2023 and 2024 cels,makes me think how many 2023-2024 cels would take the same path and will probably ascend within a year or two.

Think about it though, very few people actually stay here more than 3 years. So statistically most users come here do ascend in a few years or even months. And if they had he potential to ascend, were they incels to begin with, or just normies who failed multiple times.
They were just dumbass kids who fell for the teen love meme ie very few men ever have it like that where they’re fucking broads from when they’re the ages of 13 on up.

So most of our “incels” that leave I’d wager are just regular guys who matured at around 19-20 years old at which point nature just properly took its course.

You’re only a trucel if you haven’t ascended by the age of 25 basically.

It was basically the same as it’s always been. They just get bored of the forum and find other copes. Once in a while someone ascends but gets dumped and has nowhere to to
This too.

i doubt even a significant amount of those who left ascended, unless someone found proof

i think back to everyone in real life or on the internet who was at least an acquaintance and not just a random person, who had trouble with women previously, and literally ZERO of them have found success up to this point in time, we are all still incels

I know of at least 1 dood who was on the forum at the time, who was forced to request ban by feds. Or otherwise face being here and what he said here on his criminal record

abandoned accounts having ascended is a meme

I know of at least 1 dood who was on the forum at the time, who was forced to request ban by feds. Or otherwise face being here and what he said here on his criminal record
what country?

for a truecel 2-3 years is nothing. Tiktokcels.is my life aint changed a molecule since i joined
i got called a stupid 2021cel who should have joined in 2019 :soy: now apparently i am old because it's been 3 years
bunch of internet addicts

you will never achieve the halo of 201_ and not 202_
6 years until the next round brocels who will be here

I want to leave this forum as soon as I change my social conditions. I never wanted to become an incel, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

There's still some pre 2020cels left.
@ilieknothing
@JohnDoe
@Emba
@zerozerozero
@Animecel2D
@Mecoja
@turbocuckcel_7000
@PersonalityChad
@AsiaCel
@based_meme

Just to name some:hax:
Names me

All these guys came as early as 2017-2019 to the forum and so many left within 2 years at most, same with 2020 and 2021, 2022 cels ( I can probably count a handful of 2022 cels) , 2 years at most is their .is lifespan. Most probably ascended, forum was good back then, so you can't say " left because forum was dead". Looking at how majority of the forum rn consists of 2023 and 2024 cels,makes me think how many 2023-2024 cels would take the same path and will probably ascend within a year or two.

Think about it though, very few people actually stay here more than 3 years. So statistically most users come here do ascend in a few years or even months. And if they had he potential to ascend, were they incels to begin with, or just normies who failed multiple times.
I'm only a 22cel but there is no way of me ascending so ill be here for atleast the next 10+ years

I want to leave this forum as soon as I change my social conditions. I never wanted to become an incel, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
You can do it bro!
Just hit the gym and don't ever forget to shower!

I'm still there, nothing have changed except my mental state being way worse and i feel like my entire body is full of inflammation (may be my fucked up gums, allergy, depression and stress).

The staff were very ban happy back in 2017 - 2020. So many OGs were banned, including me, for petty reasons and gay shit like racism or arguing with a janny.
Yeah one of those idiots banned me for over 3 years. But i came back anyway.:chad:

2 years at most is their .is lifespan. Most probably ascended, forum was good back then, so you can't say " left because forum was dead". Looking at how majority of the forum rn consists of 2023 and 2024 cels,makes me think how many 2023-2024 cels would take the same path and will probably ascend within a year or two.
Does it mean you will be leaving us in 3 months? :feelsthink::chad::chad::chad::chad:

They didn’t leave because they ascended they left because it’s better for your mental health to cope in other ways and move on from thinking about women. Plus this forum gets repetitive after a while. That’s why I left for a long period

Last edited:
I was here from the start in November 2017, but like many, the nigger and sand nigger fucking scum that ran/run this board had to fuck with everyone. Probably with the intention of driving us to suicide.