Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women have zero real social skills

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Women are shit at holding conversations. It is just just "Yes, Chad" "That is soooo coool, Chad" "Hey Chad fuck me" "eeew you are such a rapist, incel".

Only men can establish intelligent and diplomatic interactions which is why this country would have been fucked if not for Trump.

Women are shit at holding conversations.
That's because they're fucking stupid. You actually have to have something to say in a conversation for it to keep going.

women expect men to carry the whole conversation because women are boring as fuck since they never have any real hobbies.

"work, get fucked by chad, browse facebook, watch the Kardashians" that´s pretty much the extend of the average females lives.

They're only skill function is carrying and birthing children.

because the guys usually carry the converstation.
Unless they talk about gossip or something low IQ

outside of their hive mind gossiping , they are too stupid to form a conversation on most anything.

When you when intelligent conversation, you mean what’s your favorite hentai because my friends talk about that a lot

I’ve seen a couple of girls who could hold a conversation; granted they were always girls who were “one of the guys” when in reality they just wanted to be hypergamous pieces of trash.

lol at this fucking cope, TL:dR OP doesn't go outside

They can keep a convo up op. Just not for you.

What do you expect from a hole with nothing? It's too fucking stupid to think for itself.

They can maintain LOW IQ conversations

Whores let their pussies do the talking tbh

Women are shit at holding conversations. It is just just "Yes, Chad" "That is soooo coool, Chad" "Hey Chad fuck me" "eeew you are such a rapist, incel".

Only men can establish intelligent and diplomatic interactions which is why this country would have been fucked if not for Trump.
Women give their undivided attention to Chad. They're on their phones all day, you know she's gonna reply to Chad within a minute. We're lucky to even get a one word reply after 10 hours.

Women give their undivided attention to Chad. They're on their phones all day, you know she's gonna reply to Chad within a minute. We're lucky to even get a one word reply after 10 hours.
Can confirm. Catfished hundreds of women and all insta reply to Chad.

this is misleading, woman can keep a conversation going but they cannot generate interest.

women expect men to carry the whole conversation because women are boring as fuck since they never have any real hobbies.

"work, get fucked by chad, browse facebook, watch the Kardashians" that´s pretty much the extend of the average females lives.

words of a prophet
this is misleading, woman can keep a conversation going but they cannot generate interest.

no they can't

they are boring as fuck

i have never ever in my life met a single foid that had unique or somewhat interesting thoughts on any subject