Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This currycel oldcel truecel sexually assaulted 1,000 women and girls!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

We are just such starved and deprived beasts that we have ZERO sense of dignity, self-respect, and humanity. FUARKKK I can't call this based. I can't defend this shit. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I will get hate from incels for this, but I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to women for our lack of dignity and decency as curries. Women deserve better than the pestilent abomination that curries are.

Last edited:
Credit: @Lurkercel0

Blud is ready to do it again

Every single day, I wish for nuclear annihilation more: Fuck this "life" if we can even discern it as one.

It feels as if I just "exist" and that my whole life is on borrowed time.
Blud is ready to do it again

View attachment 1145936
Yeah kek I was thinking the same thing. :feelskek:

That, or it looks like he's about to go ER.

glad they freed my boy

Unfathomably based

More like unfathomably bullshit. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Curries shouldn't be playing a game that they're predetermined to lose in the first place. They should just embrace their true nature.

Curries shouldn't be playing a game that they're predetermined to lose in the first place. They should just embrace their true nature.
Genocide is a far more dignified solution that being a pestilent wretched race of insects.

WTF certified aryan saar
:forcedsmile:

Curries should be kept to their hives in india for their own good, he could've gotten a poojeeta with his eye color alone.

I will get hate from incels for this, but I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to women for our lack of dignity and decency as curries. Women deserve better than the pestilent abomination that curries are.
I don't see it as an attack on women, I see it as an attack on humanity (a group curries exist outside of). It's not women, but the world that deserves better than us

I don't see it as an attack on women, I see it as an attack on humanity (a group curries exist outside of). It's not women, but the world that deserves better than us
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::yes::yes::yes:

Don't you feel shame of being curry though? I certainly do.
Out of all the things curries do that you could've chosen to make a thread insulting them about, you chose the one thing that's actually based about them, and on a forum full of men that hate women:lul::lul::lul:?

"will be sent home to Malaysia" NO nigga, send him back to where he ACTUALLY came from

Out of all the things curries do that you could've chosen to make a thread insulting them about, you chose the one thing that's actually based about them, and on a forum full of men that hate women:lul::lul::lul:?
If this guy raped a few women, I would think its based, but this level of assault just reveals the insatiable hunger and beastliness inside of him, and that's what I'm taken aback by. Every man thinks about forcing down a woman he finds attractive and that's natural and okay, but what this guy did is beyond that because of the sheer scale on which he committed these acts. He's not human, he's an animal and a hazard to humanity.

"will be sent home to Malaysia" NO nigga, send him back to where he ACTUALLY came from
He should've been sent back to the sewers of Uttar Pradesh.

If this guy raped a few women, I would think its based, but this level of assault just reveals the insatiable hunger and beastliness inside of him, and that's what I'm taken aback by. Every man thinks about forcing down a woman he finds attractive and that's natural and okay, but what this guy did is beyond that because of the sheer scale on which he committed these acts. He's not human, he's an animal and a hazard to humanity.
I'm not sure if you're being serious but I'm caging so hard at this whole situation:feelskek::feelskek:.

Also I doubt he actually raped them, meaning having penetrative sex. He most likely just groped them and those foids acted like he shot his semen into their stomachs. That's probably why he's just being deported back to his shithole instead of sitting on the electric chair, which is what his punishment actually would've been if he somehow fucked 1000 foids.

Fuck this "life" if we can even discern it as one.
I always cringe when people say life is a gift. What a fucking joke. Such blue pilled horseshit. 99% of humans who have eve existed on earth suffer endlessly throughout their lives with only meek glimpses of happiness via food or sex, and even that is usually not great. Most humans live like cockroaches, just trying not to die.

I always cringe when people say life is a gift. What a fucking joke. Such blue pilled horseshit. 99% of humans who have eve existed on earth suffer endlessly throughout their lives with only meek glimpses of happiness via food or sex, and even that is usually not great. Most humans live like cockroaches, just trying not to die.
Same here, it's the ultimate bluepilled cope; I really fucking hate it when I hear it from boomers/old people especially. Most people, generally, hate their lives wether they realize it or not, especially in the modERn age: Any kind of meaning to friendships, community, brotherhood, nationhood, family, romance, etc. serves no actual intrinsic value, and only serves our materialistic needs as humans. Everything concerning this world simply is concerning that of the material, also known as money & the value it brings. Most of our lives are spent wageslaving, many men are struggling to find relationships & sex, with some such as us being outright deprived of it, the current state of the world is going to shit more faster than it was a decade ago, and we're all enslaved by Elites.

Like you said, most humans only have minor glimpses of happiness: Food, sex, entertainment, drugs, gaming, etc. which only constitutes about 10%, if even that, of their overall existence. Most if it is spent suffering in some way; Wageslaving, in a relationship they hate in some way, living in a shithole, etc. It's only a few who are fortunate enough to be born with the right genes, in the right environment, with the right people to raise them whom actually can say their life is a gift: Life is either Heaven or Hell on Earth, no in-between, no "Midgard," just either a life of suffering or a life of bliss.

Most humans live like cockroaches

What you said here, just is spot-on: My life has been a constant struggle, the last time I can say I genuinely felt really "happy" was when I was around 13 or so, I have struggled with being non-NT my whole life, which made everything so much worse, on top of my below-average looks & manlet height with shit frame. School for me was just a process of surviving the day, and then going home to eat dinner & cope on YouTube or my console. This is reflected by the lives of the "99%" which you, I, and all here are part of: Most humans live in their suburbs or apartments, which honestly somewhat feel like prisons at times, commuting to wagelsave away most of their day, only to return home & eat garbage food, engage in copes, and if they're lucky enough, have sex with an ugly used-up roastie.

And what is more depressing, is knowing the following things:
-Foids help uphold this system, since it benefits them the most
-Most males are too bluepilled, addicted to comfort, etc to bother with attempting to fight this.
-Therefore, any hope for change is at best a pipe-dream.

Effectively, we are not actually living, but just existing: Everyone here is living life on "borrowed time"

My entire existence currently, is just college & wageslaving, combined with my earthly copes & pleasures to distract myself: I have no actual purpose, nothing to work towards, and it feels as if I exist just to exist, with no real meaning ingrained into it.

I know that this response could have been a thread, so I'll end it here

@Corvus @TBIcel @Pancakecel @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @Chudpreet @wereq

Same here, it's the ultimate bluepilled cope; I really fucking hate it when I hear it from boomers/old people especially. Most people, generally, hate their lives wether they realize it or not, especially in the modERn age: Any kind of meaning to friendships, community, brotherhood, nationhood, family, romance, etc. serves no actual intrinsic value, and only serves our materialistic needs as humans. Everything concerning this world simply is concerning that of the material, also known as money & the value it brings. Most of our lives are spent wageslaving, many men are struggling to find relationships & sex, with some such as us being outright deprived of it, the current state of the world is going to shit more faster than it was a decade ago, and we're all enslaved by Elites.

Like you said, most humans only have minor glimpses of happiness: Food, sex, entertainment, drugs, gaming, etc. which only constitutes about 10%, if even that, of their overall existence. Most if it is spent suffering in some way; Wageslaving, in a relationship they hate in some way, living in a shithole, etc. It's only a few who are fortunate enough to be born with the right genes, in the right environment, with the right people to raise them whom actually can say their life is a gift: Life is either Heaven or Hell on Earth, no in-between, no "Midgard," just either a life of suffering or a life of bliss.

What you said here, just is spot-on: My life has been a constant struggle, the last time I can say I genuinely felt really "happy" was when I was around 13 or so, I have struggled with being non-NT my whole life, which made everything so much worse, on top of my below-average looks & manlet height with shit frame. School for me was just a process of surviving the day, and then going home to eat dinner & cope on YouTube or my console. This is reflected by the lives of the "99%" which you, I, and all here are part of: Most humans live in their suburbs or apartments, which honestly somewhat feel like prisons at times, commuting to wagelsave away most of their day, only to return home & eat garbage food, engage in copes, and if they're lucky enough, have sex with an ugly used-up roastie.

-Most males are too bluepilled, addicted to comfort, etc to bother with attempting to fight this.

Effectively, we are not actually living, but just existing: Everyone here is living life on "borrowed time"

My entire existence currently, is just college & wageslaving, combined with my earthly copes & pleasures to distract myself: I have no actual purpose, nothing to work towards, and it feels as if I exist just to exist, with no real meaning ingrained into it.

i read all, it was good read

I would say that i think that there is some state between hell on earth and paradise, hell on earth are for example lives completely mentally ill, downies or homeless people, something you cannot control.

also you can always give me notifications i will read it :feelsokman:

Forgot @Biowaste Removal as well kek.

There nothing equal about this life, no matter human or any kind.

@DarkStarDown
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo

i dont blame him. chads get away with lot more

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They should import him to UK! He would teach them how to grape foids.
Firefox nJMTALfIKH

Tragedy shocks normies.

Life is 99% disappointment and misery. Occasionally (1% or less of the time) we are blessed with glimmers of joy respite and feel like we have figured out the meaning of life and are happy.
But it's all bullshit. Those little glimmers are nothing but the result of HORMONES and CHEMICALS that can be REPLICATED ARTIFIICALLY.

Our hope is based on those little moments, and it's a cancer, because it prevents us from realizing reality, only clinging on to nostalgia and a false sense a delusion.
Reality is a cold fucking coffin that we lie in but we dream that we don't.

Here's our lives: You are born, you don't get into a freak accident or disease and die young if you're lucky, you have a good family if you're lucky and a shitty family if you're not and no family worst case scenario, you spend 90% of your time doing jack shit pretty much just accomplish more by staring at a wall, you go to school, you go to work, you have friends and girlfriends and find an average family if you're lucky and you rot alone coping with drugs animu food vidya if you don't, and eventually you die and everyone forgets about you just like the 100 billion others who have lived on this shit infested planet.

Here's our lives: You are born, you don't get into a freak accident or disease and die young if you're lucky, you have a good family if you're lucky and a shitty family if you're not and no family worst case scenario, you spend 90% of your time doing jack shit pretty much just accomplish more by staring at a wall, you go to school, you go to work, you have friends and girlfriends and find an average family if you're lucky and you rot alone coping with drugs animu food vidya if you don't, and eventually you die and everyone forgets about you just like the 100 billion others who have lived on this shit infested planet.
TLDR existence is cucked unless you're some sort of dictator of a country or great historical figure or Chad that partied and fucked 24/7 until he died of an OD

Everyday I wake up I praise god at least I am not curry

Its the only genetic lottery trait I won.

Everything else is fucked. Its over.

At least I can cope with SEAmaxx if its even real, I will find out soon enough if its some jewish fake shit or actually ded srs real

Based curry , he should've raped more foids. All women deserve to die. (In bully Scholarship edition)

Most humans live in their suburbs or apartments, which honestly somewhat feel like prisons at times, commuting to wagelsave away most of their day, only to return home & eat garbage food, engage in copes, and if they're lucky enough, have sex with an ugly used-up roastie.
This is the sad reality of civilization, which is why I'm an /out/-cel. The only thing one can and should do to escape this hell is going innawoods and never looking back. Uncle Ted had a pretty good run, including and up to him roping in prison. He wiped the smirks off the faces of those faggots in the FBI.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back