Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women have no concept of nationality, patriotism, loyalty...etc.

U

uninstall

Banned
-
they naturally flock towards the men with the most resources

WOMEN WHERE I LIVE WRITE IN THEIR BIOS THAT THEY DONT' WANT LOCALS

THEY WANT 6'4 DANISH CHADS

Meanwhile there are retarded nationalistcels who would trade their testicles to save the local bitches.

jfl

NATIONALITY = SOMETHING THAT ONLY A MAN CAN PROTECT

THOSE FEMSHITS RETARD WOULD BE INVITING THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD OF RAPEFUGEES IF YOU LET THEM RUN SHIP

THIS IS HOW RETARDED THEY ARE TBH

WOMEN ARE LESSER THAN FUCKING DOGS TBH

A DOG WOULD NEVER TRADE IT'S OWNER FOR SOMEONE ELSE

You doing some new approaches this year uninstall?

I don't give a shit about nationality either and I'm not patriotic in the least. Jfl feeling any loyalty to the society that rejected me and treated me like shit. If I could wipe out one country, I'd choose the one I was born and grew up in.

I don't give a shit about nationality either and I'm not patriotic in the least. Jfl feeling any loyalty to the society that rejected me and treated me like shit. If I could wipe out one country, I'd choose the one I was born and grew up in.
tbh

Women are empty voids.

i just want to fuck a hole

idgaf about gold diggers

i care about the decent young women, few as they are, which are JBF ONLY, they will never let go of their stupid first choice in men because they insist on being loyal despite the world around them, by the time they divorce they're already old and used up and baby mommas.

getting cut off from a chance at JBF by being awkward/statusless/penniless in your late teens and early 20s is fucking criminal, the odds you will have a functional marriage after that stage has past are 0, you are stuck with food copes, degeneracy copes and sham marriage copes. all bottom-tier copes that can't prevent you from thinking about mortality 24/7

Foids call for more rights > Become more masculine while aiming to get men to become more effeminate > Bitch about toxic masculinity > Invite bad ppl from incompatible culture > Complain about getting raped by said ppl & having rights removed > Somehow this is the fault of their cultures men > Moan that their nations men are wimpy & not protecting them, where did all the good men go? > End up worse off > A long time passed then the cycle continues.

Some of the order is probably off but it's good enough.

No society in human history where females got alot of power, survived.

Think about that.

This

That's not our problem.

It's interesting to see how foids are shit, but this nationality cope is not our problem.

Yep, they're less than animals.

My dog would die for me as i would for her. Foids cannot even comprehend true loyalty.
:fire::fire:

Last edited:
I agree

foids need to have their powers confiscated

they will smash apart society if that didn't happen

THEY WILL SMASH OUR SOCIETY YO THE GROUND

IN FACT FOIDS HAVE ALREADY DONE IT

MANY TIMES IN THE HISTORY

WOMEN ARE LESS THAN DOGS

TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS

No society in human history where females got alot of power, survived.
is it too late for western Europe? could anything reverse the current trend of female empowerment?

All they want is equality, but in reality they just want to be more equals than men while having no duties, nor responsibilities at all.

they naturally flock towards the men with the most resources

WOMEN WHERE I LIVE WRITE IN THEIR BIOS THAT THEY DONT' WANT LOCALS

THEY WANT 6'4 DANISH CHADS

Meanwhile there are retarded nationalistcels who would trade their testicles to save the local bitches.

jfl

NATIONALITY = SOMETHING THAT ONLY A MAN CAN PROTECT

THOSE FEMSHITS RETARD WOULD BE INVITING THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD OF RAPEFUGEES IF YOU LET THEM RUN SHIP

THIS IS HOW RETARDED THEY ARE TBH

Women only have loyalty to the species on a very primal and stupid level.
SChopencuck

This is 100% true, some nationalists/right-wingers believe that "women can be shown the right path by a strong man" but this is cope even though it's partially true, as there's nothing stopping a Gigachad with opposing from coming through and the foid going 180 degrees on any views she "holds". If anyone ,no matter what ideology, cannot allow foids to enter political discourse if they want their movement, or any nations or states created by said movement to survive in the long term. The Ancient Greeks were spot on with not allowing foids to take part in political debates, let along voting.

Women are hypergamous primates.

Foids call for more rights > Become more masculine while aiming to get men to become more effeminate > Bitch about toxic masculinity > Invite bad ppl from incompatible culture > Complain about getting raped by said ppl & having rights removed > Somehow this is the fault of their cultures men > Moan that their nations men are wimpy & not protecting them, where did all the good men go? > End up worse off > A long time passed then the cycle continues.

Some of the order is probably off but it's good enough.
High iq.

Water is wet.
Wasser ist nass.
Água é molhada.
Agua es mojada.
水が濡れている.

The vast majority of them don't have a concept or grasp of anything even slightly more complex than makeup and texting. They don't even know math really.

The vast majority of them don't have a concept or grasp of anything even slightly more complex than makeup and texting. They don't even know math really.

legit

once bitch at work couldn't calculate percentages with a calculator

she is legit low IQ

Sympathetic thread.
The Ancient Greeks were spot on with not allowing foids to take part in political debates, let along voting.
They were also spot on with fucking little boys like the pedophiles they were.