Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have an IQ threshold when it comes to dating

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
You kind of have to be a little retarded to date women or they get threatened. Also you have to have that caveman barbaric thing going on where your mind turns off when you see a pair of tits so you're easily controllable. Women love retards(good looking ones ofc).

It kind of does seem like that

The reason they get threatened is because if you don't have this mindset you are harder to manipulate. Also strong people in general are pretty retarded and they make women wet.

Explains why the niggers are running through them left and right

Chart speaks for itself.

To be fair math is like the opposite of sex. Whatever feeling sex emanates. Math is the opposite of that. Imagine trying to come while you have the quadratic formula explained to you.
Mathematics is a subject that requires logic and abstract thinking, which are male-coded traits. Mathematically talented foids have male brains.

Mathematics is a subject that requires logic and abstract thinking, which are male-coded traits. Mathematically talented foids have male brains.
Maths me

true so you have to dumb down yourself on top of that
but that wouldn't be an issue if i had the loox

well, I get called slow by people, and i'm incel, so what does that make me?