Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcel men/women look like shit. General gymcel hate rant

As gymcel I'll say that it doesn't look bad until you wear sleeveless shirt without having top percent genetics

The point was the cooking part. And yes you'll just say we've been cooking muh food for ever... Pottengers says to eat at least 70% raw. Anything less is accumulation of hella toxins. People it raw meat all over the world, you just grew up eating cookes grain and shit slop so you don't know any better.

I feel great lounging around eating raw meat without exercising. You said you feel like shit after eating chips and couch rotting. Again, you completely disregarded my previous statement where I said your biochemistry is mutated with all the slop food so you feel anxious and cortisol spiked. This you feel the need to run and lift weights.

"Gymcellragefuel" .... Ofc you would defend gymceling JFL
You are still missing so many important points you are oversimplifying.
Re-read those studies and lmk if the cooking they were talking about included oil, espcially sunower oil. If not, you can be sure that taht is what they were studying, but can also reach out to the author. Get back to me with that info and we will talk.

The role of cooking is more about disenfecting than whatever you think it is about. If raw meat is keeping you so fresh, send a physique in DM and i will send you mine. Also include height, weight and age. I can bet $50 you are destroying yourself

The point was the cooking part.
Low IQ. Irrelevant unless tested on humans. 80% of our bodies are atrophied. We literally have organs that have atrophied so much they are just dead weight.

Even testing on humans in general might not always be globally relevant, one example for this would be diary. The further you are from Scandinavia, the less tolerant people are to lactose.

By your logic, you will test diary products on a lactose intolerant bangladeshi and preach to the Swede that diary is bad?

There's plenty of studies that show the less food you eat the longer you live. You workout, stressing your body, thus you consume more food. You are aging at light speed the more aggressive the workout you do. The more mass you have eon your body, the more taxing it is to your heart. Slender builds are always better.
I asked you to give me the studies you are reading - You started talking about dentists and cats. I am still more than happy to see what you are reading.

Look at my mega thread on the subject in inceldom discussion. I listed all my resources.
You are still missing so many important points you are oversimplifying.
Re-read those studies and lmk if the cooking they were talking about included oil, espcially sunower oil. If not, you can be sure that taht is what they were studying, but can also reach out to the author. Get back to me with that info and we will talk.

The role of cooking is more about disenfecting than whatever you think it is about. If raw meat is keeping you so fresh, send a physique in DM and i will send you mine. Also include height, weight and age. I can bet $50 you are destroying yourself

Low IQ. Irrelevant unless tested on humans. 80% of our bodies are atrophied. We literally have organs that have atrophied so much they are just dead weight.

Even testing on humans in general might not always be globally relevant, one example for this would be diary. The further you are from Scandinavia, the less tolerant people are to lactose.

By your logic, you will test diary products on a lactose intolerant bangladeshi and preach to the Swede that diary is bad?

I asked you to give me the studies you are reading - You started talking about dentists and cats. I am still more than happy to see what you are reading.

People who go to the gym are just brainwashed slaves who have 0 idea what they are doing in life

i thought you couldn't get too big naturally..

I do agree that gymceling shouldn't be taken too for, mainly for women, these ones in the pic still look good. I hate women with big muscles though. On guys, it would be very hard to get too much muscle unless you were taking an absurd steroid cycle and training like crazy. I wish I was a 200 pound muscle monster instead of a 155 pound guy

Weston a price wrote a book, "nutrition and physical degeneration". In it he chronicles the last tribes to remain in 1910. He was a dentist seeing a huge markup in deformities of the mouth and body. The tribal people's were not affected. They had robust frames and straight teeth. They did not do fucking bench press and situps in their spare time JFL. They tend their garden, maybe hunt a little/set traps. It's about food, not the exercise that keeps you healthy and attractive. People are exercising to try and negate the shit diet, when if you just ate good food you wouldn't need to stress your body to achieve some equilibrium.

What is the end goal of this white western civilization? A McDonald's on the moon? An Amazon warehouse and Walmart on Venus? This "civilized" world is a joke. It's 99% wage slave sick freaks, and 1% Machiavelli type psychopaths. The tribal people are happy. We live in disgusting excess and are polluting the world with plastics and toxins.
TBH.

It's not a bad idea to be stronger than most normies who hate us. I say this as a person who doesn't workout.

I would say a little less, but yeah they look good obv. There's just something with he shoulders. Like, it looks like their wearing football pads. It kidnap looks goofy. It's a skeletal frame fraud, you can always tell
How about the hunter gatherer build?
A1acc18bc7b135f91039efa456bf6157

I would say a little less, but yeah they look good obv. There's just something with he shoulders. Like, it looks like their wearing football pads. It kidnap looks goofy. It's a skeletal frame fraud, you can always tell
I don't get why people think big lats and side delts look goofy

The women in the photo have good faces, yet their ruined with giant bubble muscle bodies. Fucking 2024 foids ruining their appeal... Still SMV mog I know

I really like their feminine bodies, wide hips, thick thighs. Toilets today look way more beautiful than toilets have ever looked in history, the only shame is that Tinder exist and they're all extremely picky now.

I don't get why people think big lats and side delts look goofy
It's an attempt at frauding a genetically superior skeletal frame. It's a joke. It's like a man wearing a wig or wearing lifts. It just looks bloated and odd

It's an attempt at frauding a genetically superior skeletal frame. It's a joke. It's like a man wearing a wig or wearing lifts. It just looks bloated and odd
I'm pretty sure gymcelling and especially back training widened my clavicle bones. It's not really frauding at this point.

I'm pretty sure gymcelling and especially back training widened my clavicle bones. It's not really frauding at this point.
How old are you? I could potentially see weight training at 13 (LIGHTLY) could possibly stimulate bone growth. But it would be similar to how those chinese women would bind their feet to create a shape, or African women that stretch their neck long asf. Anything after 21 is cope and destructive.

How old are you? I could potentially see weight training at 13 (LIGHTLY) could possibly stimulate bone growth. But it would be similar to how those chinese women would bind their feet to create a shape, or African women that stretch their neck long asf. Anything after 21 is cope and destructive.
Clavicles are the last bones to fuse.

There's plenty of studies that show the less food you eat the longer you live. You workout, stressing your body, thus you consume more food. You are aging at light speed the more aggressive the workout you do. The more mass you have eon your body, the more taxing it is to your heart. Slender builds are always better.
straight up lying , working out is one of the healthiest and most important things to do if living a long life is your goal are you serious or stupid?