Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women HATE men with mental problems despite what they say.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
If you suffer from severe depression, borderline or schizophrenia women HATES you.
Not because how you act. Because there are plenty of violent chads loved by women.
They hate you, and therefore reject you, laugh from you and bully you because you aren't fitting in their ideal men archetype.

They want pepole to think that they are only victims of depression, of lookism, of anxiety so they get angry as hell if some men dare to tell that they're depressed.

Look groups for mental pepole on Facebook or Reddit. Even normies and chads will give you sometimes emotional support but women? These creatures will just make a fun of you, they exactly know how to make man feel worthless and they will use it against you.

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Shannon Rose Bosanac approached me while I was in-patient in a suicide ward. It was to mock my voice and remind me of her "superior" life. She was "volunteering".

This was also in regards to me(I was struggling to make eye contact/speak without stuttering, which she interpreted as aggression):

View attachment 522238

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One femoid staff member said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke, which caused all of the girls around her to start laughing.

Because they see men only as objects.

I hate women with mental problems too.

mental illness or weakness or damage is more harmful than ugliness

Don't stick you're dick in, crazy.

Women lust after powerful dominant men, so depending on your specific condition it could hurt or help you. For example being depressed weakens your status on society, you are less aggressive, less competitive, less motivated which means you will be out competed by other more dominant men.

If you are a psychopath however, you might be a violent and low inhib high T beast, (assuming you have chad genetics) and although this doesnt always translate into success IRL, it still makes your avg foid's pussy dripping wet knowing that you are a Dominant Alpha capable of crushing the competition.