Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women go into a mental breakdown when they have to deal with our biological problems.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I just learned what a period actually is and I can’t stop laughing. A period is when women are hormonally closer to men and have higher testosterone. Which means women are so emotional that they can’t handle the hormones we have everyday of our lives. They literally can’t regulate their emotions at all :feelskek:. If they were walking around with men’s testosterone levels the planet would be destroyed in a day.

Women literally can’t handle men’s suffering down to a HORMONAL level.

Last edited:
Keep in mind: most of them are not lonely incels during these periods.

They can't even handle Chad experience.

Keep in mind: most of them are not lonely incels during these periods.

They can't even handle Chad experience.
THATS SUCH A GOOD POINT :feelskek:

Imagine a foid going a month without sex but with male hormones. She would start killing people

I just learned what a period actually doesn’t and I can’t stop laughing. A period is when women are hormonally closer to men and have higher testosterone. Which means women are so emotional that they can’t handle the hormones we have everyday of our lives. They literally can’t regulate their emotions at all :feelskek:. If they were walking around with men’s testosterone levels the planet would be destroyed in a day.

Women literally can’t handle men’s suffering down to a HORMONAL level.
Brootal. So as men, we are ALWAYS on our period. JFC.

Brootal. So as men, we are ALWAYS on our period. JFC.
Exactly. Furthermore (contrary to popular belief) men feel pain worse than women meaning we get pain worse than cramps too

LACK OF PUSSY IS A BIOLOGICAL PROBLEM FOR ME

I NEED MY PENIS TO BE INSIDE WOMAN

LACK OF PUSSY IS A BIOLOGICAL PROBLEM FOR ME

I NEED MY PENIS TO BE INSIDE WOMAN
Screenshot 20240706 184257 615

Imagine a foid going a month without sex but with male hormones. She would start killing people
I mean, some men start killing people because of it. It would be 2x worse

Small brain = small capacity for problems

I wholeheartedly believe that 95% or more of women would kill themselves if they woke up with their gender switched one day

I wholeheartedly believe that 95% or more of women would kill themselves if they woke up with their gender switched one day
Only 95%? And you really think it would take a whole day? It would take a hour at most

Only 95%? And you really think it would take a whole day? It would take a hour at most
I think they'd take a day to kill as many babies with their barehands as they could before offing themselves since they don't need a man to do it in their uterus anymore

I think they'd take a day to kill as many babies with their barehands as they could before offing themselves since they don't need a man to do it in their uterus anymore
Yeah they’d likely all go ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back