Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women find muscle attractive

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
You're a fucking braindead retard if you think otherwise​

I've literally had girls saying they noticed my arms and shoulders before other things, and caught them staring at them, especially when I was on gear. ​

The face has to be decent too (mine is below average), but it still gets you looks and can generate attraction. ​

Anyone who doesn't realise this is a virgin.​

Girls find muscle attractive if your face is at least 5/10 and you are not sub 5' 7" (In a short country like mine).

Now the topic is perfect thank you.

This. I had multiple women notice my arms and comment on my muscles. I am not even lean.

10867d1124864751-carrot-top-working-carrottop_04.jpg

ok

Cope. Women only care about a lean face.

COPE
FACE=EVERYTHING

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

yeah he looks like shit. I already said the face has to be passable first, but after that it has major benefits. 
What a stupid fucking pic to use as an example. lmao

Uglychad said:
yeah he looks like shit. I already said the face has to be passable first, but after that it has major benefits. 
What a stupid fucking pic to use as an example. lmao

>I already said the face has to be passable first - well no fucking shit- water is wet R-TARD

I'm doing a Tinder experiment with a hideous gymcel. Everyone stay tuned, I'm posting the results on Friday ;)

yes but it only halos when you show it.. now it's winter so I am useless.. still getting validation from Thailand tho

Framecel222 said:
I'm doing a Tinder experiment with a hideous gymcel. Everyone stay tuned, I'm posting the results on Friday ;)

Hopefully the gymcel gets 0 matches and this gymbro-meme can die.

shukin said:
Framecel222 said:
Hopefully the gymcel gets 0 matches and this gymbro-meme can die.
my real life experience gave me a lesson

Kek, that means you are good looking, femorrhoids generally try to hide their shallowness by talking about other shit like health, confidence and many other bs. You would get the same attention if you were not gymceling, just being an average/lean/healthy physique will do the same fucking job. You are just wasting your time, money and energy over some fucking gym. Your theory will miserably fail in these cases:

3CFgYS.jpg

6V2B5R.jpg

4tH53J.jpg

38h6vR.png

Framecel222 said:
@ me pls

Ive only had one female at my job ask "if I work out" i said yeah and she said " I can tell". That was the only female to ever say anything about my physique.

Women like wide frames. Muscles can sometimes give off that illusion under clothes

COPE is when people say muscles make no difference.

height+muscle+5/10 face>10/10 face manlet in real life situations

Girls will look at ugly muscular guys, but only until they notice their face and look away in disgust.

People here are coping. Gymcelling works but...
SimplisticBlindAndalusianhorse.gif

Lift if you want to become a male butterface

Building muscle is painful

Uglychad said:
caught them staring at them, especially when I was on gear.

This never fails to fucking piss me off. They deny and deny and say "I don't like guys who are too muscular", but then all the tren/hgh/roid users get gasps and adoration, they're so full of shit. FUCK.

I guess they think anyone on gear looks like Ronnie Coleman... when really, most non-prettyboy models and most athletes are on gear.

Sadness said:

Better than being ugly from top to bottom. I'm sure you'd have sex with this butterface, it's a similar thing for men.

BKDvyNN.jpg

The Chad Gymbro, The Virgin Gymcel
maxresdefault.jpg

Framecel222 said:
Better than being ugly from top to bottom. I'm sure you'd have sex with this butterface, it's a similar thing for men.

BKDvyNN.jpg

eh, she's not that ugly

Uglychad said:
You're a fucking braindead retard if you think otherwise​

I've literally had girls saying they noticed my arms and shoulders before other things, and caught them staring at them, especially when I was on gear. ​

The face has to be decent too (mine is below average), but it still gets you looks and can generate attraction. ​

Anyone who doesn't realise this is a virgin.​

of course they do.

but obviously its not good enough, you're an example of that  :p

Framecel222 said:
Neither are most of the people on this forum.

All the best with your ascension then.

Framecel222 said:
Sadness said:
BKDvyNN.jpg

ucyQNBH.gifhttp:

fuck, this has been the biggest cope i´ve seen on this website. just lol. troll acc confirmed

CopingGymcel said:
Girls will look at ugly muscular guys, but only until they notice their face and look away in disgust.

So you've finally accepted gym is cope and it's all about face?

itsOVER said:
So you've finally accepted gym is cope and it's all about face?

Notice the word "ugly." I never claimed that gymcelling works if you're ugly (unless it's weight loss for your face).

CopingGymcel said:
Notice the word "ugly." I never claimed that gymcelling works if you're ugly (unless it's weight loss for your face).

2JnQK9o.jpg

Gymcelling does work if you're ugly.

Framecel222 said:
2JnQK9o.jpg

Gymcelling does work if you're ugly.

Probably rebound. Lol

He should remove the specs tho. Specs only make uglies look even more undesirable.

Framecel222 said:

BKDvyNN.jpg

She's hot. You are a nutjob standardscel for real!! TRIGGERED!!!

Framecel222 said:
Neither are most of the people on this forum.

Speak for yourself, fakecel REEEEE

FACEandLMS said:
She's hot. You are a nutjob standardscel for real!! TRIGGERED!!!

She's hot because of her body, her face is average or slightly below.

I'm not a standardscel, I just want a 5/10 gf.

FACEandLMS said:
Speak for yourself, fakecel REEEEE

I'm one of the ugliest people on this forum.

saddupbro said:
Probably rebound. Lol

He should remove the specs tho. Specs only make uglies look even more undesirable.

I bet its his sister. Or a hooker. Or a bet she lost.

Is ANYONE still in doubt as to @Framecel222 's FAKECELDOM?

https://incels.is/Thread-Women-find-muscle-attractive?pid=194435#pid194435

Framecel222 said:
She's hot because of her body, her face is average or slightly below.

I'm not a standardscel, I just want a 5/10 gf.

I'm one of the ugliest people on this forum.

So, either you are a HYPERGAMOUS sub5 who wants to date up with a 5+ gf.

Or you are a 5/10 normie-looks tier guy who wants a looksmatched gf, in which case you are a mentalcel if you can't get one.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND REEEE

LMAO@wanting a 5/10 gf btw. I'd be happy with a 3/10.

FACEandLMS said:
Is ANYONE still in doubt as to @Framecel222 's FAKECELDOM?

https://incels.is/Thread-Women-find-muscle-attractive?pid=194435#pid194435

So, either you are a HYPERGAMOUS sub5 who wants to date up with a 5+ gf.

Or you are a 5/10 normie-looks tier guy who wants a looksmatched gf, in which case you are a mentalcel if you can't get one.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND REEEE

LMAO@wanting a 5/10 gf btw. I'd be happy with a 3/10.

I can't make up my mind, my mood, opinions, and beliefs change on an hourly basis.

Framecel222 said:
I can't make up my mind, my mood, opinions, and beliefs change on an hourly basis.

You and Incelman should be blended down into a paste and used as cement to build a mental hospital.

"THE INCEL-FRAME BRAIN-WELLNESS CENTER"

I like you but you're a fucking nutjob.

FACEandLMS said:
You and Incelman should be blended down into a paste and used as cement to build a mental hospital.

"THE INCEL-FRAME BRAIN-WELLNESS CENTER"

I like you but you're a fucking nutjob.

Then I would have to be mogged by Incelman for all eternity.