Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel women expect you to spend forever with them before they have children (as a sub 8)

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
as a man entering a relationship you are probably mentally mature, you know the biological clock is ticking and it is important to have children when you are still a healthy young buck. women are always like ''teehee i want to go travelling and do other fun stuff before we go that far sweaty.'' the woman is drawing things out because she is ambivalent about being with a subhuman sub-chad and probably is holding out to see if a chad comes along and sweeps her off her feet and replaces you. this is why the average rate of first child for women in the west is around 30. in the past it would be more like in the early 20s and they would shit out children endlessly until the mother eventually dies from child birth and the spawns have to be raised by a family member. basically it is over unless we return to the past where women were married off young and any whore who dares to prioritise vain and pointless pursuits like muh career or muh travelling is a spinster and dies a miserable existence

i have heard roasties brag that they found the perfect man and he is the perfect husband and they have the perfect marriage
guess what, even if they met at age 18 they still have the first child at age 31 or older
goyim know not to break the golden rule: no more than 2 kids and at least one has to be autistic

guess what, even if they met at age 18 they still have the first child at age 31 or older
with the time it takes that opens endless opportunities to get cucked. many men are fucked these days

, even if they met at age 18 they still have the first child at age 31 or older

Mother met my father four years prior to my birth.

(I was born a month before she turned 30)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back