Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women encourage men to be worse people

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Thugmaxxing is very real and it's everywhere. You have to be retarded to think acting and dressing thuggish would redeem a guy with 1/10 looks, but you're also retarded if you think a 6/10 doesn't beat another 6/10 competitor if he's thugmaxxed and the other man is not.

Women like thugs, that's very real. Thuginess matters less than looks and even status, but it matters. It's also the reason why normies do so much bullying.

Think about the normie-tier men in your life. How many thugs and bullies did you know who were incels? And how many shy, nice, nerdy types?

Foids like thugs because they feel protected by them. Just thugmaxx.

If Japanese women don't like thugs, that's only because Japanese society still frowns upon thuginess a lot. Even tattooes are banned from certain places.

But change society and soon those Asian foids will be gravitating to thugs exactly like they do in the west.

All women are the same, but the society in which they're in changes. Women are extremely adaptable, that's why people who compare MODERN DAY betabuxxing with marriage within a traditional society are low IQ.

Women encourage everything u hate in the west. Being blackpilled i understand everything now.

Fkkkkk them!!!

it is such a terrible society we live in. this is not okay by any means

My thugpill thread is my proudest accomplishment.

If Japanese women don't like thugs, that's only because Japanese society still frowns upon thuginess a lot. Even tattooes are banned from certain places.

But change society and soon those Asian foids will be gravitating to thugs exactly like they do in the west.

All women are the same, but the society in which they're in changes. Women are extremely adaptable, that's why people who compare MODERN DAY betabuxxing with marriage within a traditional society are low IQ.

Not true.

FOB Asians at my college are horrified of niggers. Stay as far away from them as possible.

Yet I keep seeing white "stacies" (I don't like this :bluepill: worship term) with packs of feral negroes

Some chink drones to get the Japanese on the slippery slope, for now they'll be worked to the bone and sent back.

Who knows what will happen in the future.

View attachment 64469

Not true.

FOB Asians at my college are horrified of niggers. Stay as far away from them as possible.

Yet I keep seeing white "stacies" (I don't like this :bluepill: worship term) with packs of feral negroes

Some chink drones to get the Japanese on the slippery slope, for now they'll be worked to the bone and sent back.

Who knows what will happen in the future.