Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't want me to sit near them.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was In class today and there was an empty seat at the front. The guy that sits there has been absent all week so I went to sit in that chair so I could see the board better. I was just going to sit there for 5 minutes so I could write what's on the board and then go back to my seat. Stupid Dominican roastie that is sitting next to that chair looks at me and said "you don't sit there" in an angry voice. I said I'm just copying the board and she sat there with an angry expression and stayed silent. Of coarse the girl had a crush on the guy that sat there, so she was disgusted that an ugly guy like me would be near her.

College is full of stuck up bitches. I would have stayed there for the entire class.

Places that contain women are sui fuel.

Wtf same think happend to me only i sat at the end of the row at the door.
So a curry chick came in. (Late) And asked if she can sit right next to me.
I said sure and she said thanks she smelled great but she looked like a bitch that plays rugby (heavy build men face). Then the break started another dude said to me yoo im right here come.... so picked my stuff and let that bitch sit onnher own.
Did i good boyos?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is the kind of cunt that I would gladly teach a lesson.

You should continue sitting there. And when the guy returns tell him it's your seat now. That would be low inhib af.

existentialhack said:
You should continue sitting there. And when the guy returns tell him it's your seat now. That would be low inhib af.

He would be my hero if he did that.

Something like this went on with me today.

Kointo said:
If OP correctly guessed her reaction then this girl deserves start balding for some weird disease and get her hair back in an year.

Get her humility, god damn this entitled whores. By the way they never grow out of that.

Fuck, reminds me of the time a girl was forced to sit next to me in a lecture.

This was the post: https://i.redd.it/49tsladkspjz.jpg

Some clearly mentally limited Indian girl let me use her stapler today. I was so taken aback by the fact that I was spoken to and actually offered something that I wasn't even considering asking anyone for (because I've learned better) that I could feel my face form the visage of pure shock, although at least I kept my spaghetti in my pockets long enouh to blurt out "Thank you," before turning away and using it. She was maybe 4/10 max and I know from having heard her talk that she is slow af but still, it was mindblowing to me.

Don't mean to brag, your post just reminded me that that happened today. I agree with the others that said that you should have just kept the seat and given the bitch the stink eye.

back when I was taking physio I would attend a lecture that had around three hundred students and nobody would want to sit next to me. People would rather stand up the entire 3 hour lecture than sit next to an incel...i had four seats all for myself.

blickpall said:
Some clearly mentally limited Indian girl let me use her stapler today. I was so taken aback by the fact that I was spoken to and actually offered something that I wasn't even considering asking anyone for (because I've learned better) that I could feel my face form the visage of pure shock, although at least I kept my spaghetti in my pockets long enouh to blurt out "Thank you," before turning away and using it. She was maybe 4/10 max and I know from having heard her talk that she is slow af but still, it was mindblowing to me.

Don't mean to brag, your post just reminded me that that happened today. I agree with the others that said that you should have just kept the seat and given the bitch the stink eye.

FUCK OFF CHAD!

just reading this gets my blood boiling.

KyloRen said:
College is full of stuck up bitches. I would have stayed there for the entire class.
no kidding. The first day of college i knew it was over.

Kointo said:
Some femoids are so stuck up they wont even let some guys sit near them.

blickpall said:

Why do you keep spaghetti in your pockets?

The reason is that they find it insulting when someone below there looks level approach them.

2UATcTa.jpghttp:

Same here. It's not even like I'm badly deformed or smell bad, yet I notice on places like the train or bus, people of both genders try not to sit next to me, even if they have to stand. Insert more commas.

existentialhack said:
Why do you keep spaghetti in your pockets?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spaghetti-stories

If you're asking more on a philosophical level ("why are you who you are?") and are aware of the meme, then I guess it's because of high inhib + anxiety keeping me so tightly wound when I'm outside the confines of my room that I am always one social faux pas from having a heart attack.