Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don’t understand that male social status is different than female

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
They think our attitudes and beliefs are causing our loneliness.

Bitch if you think me changing my attitude is gonna get me to have a big social network with all the frat boys in my college and all the high tier normies you are dumb

We are lonely because we are betas and genetic [ethnic] failures. Men like this are unable to gain social status NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

They lack the ability to empathise because of their f*male nature. Getting relationships and sex is like finding hay in a haystack for them so they cannot possibly understand why some men cannot do the same.

They think everyone gets pampered like them.

They lack the ability to empathise because of their f*male nature. Getting relationships and sex is like finding hay in a haystack for them so they cannot possibly understand why some men cannot do the same.

Yes, it's just human nature. If you've always grown up with something being abundant you will never be able to empathise with those who don't have it unless you are an extremely empathic person (100% limited to males), toilets unironically think that Sub-8 men can get with toilet 1/10's, but the way Hypergamy and SMV hyperinflation works means that all women at any level wants either Chad or Chadlite.

They also don't understand that being 'nice' and 'empathetic' wouldn't raise your status as a man. You can organize animal shelter or help others financially, but if you lack important characteristics like masculine looks, frame and character, this will not translate into social status or success with women.

They think our attitudes and beliefs are causing our loneliness.

Bitch if you think me changing my attitude is gonna get me to have a big social network with all the frat boys in my college and all the high tier normies you are dumb

We are lonely because we are betas and genetic [ethnic] failures. Men like this are unable to gain social status NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.
:soy:It's your attitude that determines your altitude:soy: