Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't owe you anything, honey!

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Silly inkel, my chad abusive cheating boyfriend WORKED on his skeleton, his sharp jaw, 6'4 height and blue eyes! You think you deserve a woman because you have a great personality? HA HA

Pathetic silly mysogynist inkel, you probably have a small peen and you are a virgin, ugly looll.

Chad bullies inkels like you, he has a better personality, he's tall loooool

This is why you're incel, honey! No one owes you basic human love and affection. WORK on attracting women. Your hard effort over years does NOT mean you deserve love, sweetcake!

Chad was born with a perfect bone personality unlike you silly inkel...

Just be a good little slave and pay taxes and be invisible to me unless I need help. Why do ugly men exist like lol, I want to live in a world with hot chads only, ughhhhhhh

Btw, you will never watch netflix with me and be allowed to touch my butt and eat pizza xDDdDd

Silly inkel, go away you 5'9 midget, my 4'11 body wants basketball player kids.

You just have to meet the BASIC standarts to attract a woman, it ain't that hard, buttercup.

Just be 6', athletic, funny, smart, pretty eyes, pretty face, nice teeth, nice smile, good proportions, nice butt, nice hair, sharp jawline, huntrr eyes,...

If you meet these basic requirements, you might be able to attract a woman in 20 years after having worked on these points. Don't be a lazy short inkel! Sexist!

It's almost as if women don't owe you anything, sweettea

BIG YIKES

*gets PhD in women / feminist studies*

Still gets ignored and they all fuck the sexist chad looooooooooool. Meme gender

Females often spread these kind of lines like: ''Work on that one'', ''hit the gym'', ''do no chase females'' do that and do that. But what are females doing? Females tend to explain men what to do, but on the other hand females are doing actually nothing. To attract a man females have just to wear some slutty clothes and they can use fake up as well. Men have to work hard, obtain a high status and that is not enough anymore.

Silly inkel, my chad abusive cheating boyfriend WORKED on his skeleton, his sharp jaw, 6'4 height and blue eyes! You think you deserve a woman because you have a great personality? HA HA

Pathetic silly mysogynist inkel, you probably have a small peen and you are a virgin, ugly looll.

This is why you're incel, honey! No one owes you basic human love and affection. WORK on attracting women. Your hard effort over years does NOT mean you deserve love, sweetcake!

Just be a good little slave and pay taxes and be invisible to me unless I need help. Why do ugly men exist like lol, I want to live in a world with hot chads only, ughhhhhhh

Btw, you will never watch netflix with me and be allowed to touch my butt and eat pizza xDDdDd

You just have to meet the BASIC standarts to attract a woman, it ain't that hard, buttercup.

Just be 6', athletic, funny, smart, pretty eyes, pretty face, nice teeth, nice smile, good proportions, nice butt, nice hair, sharp jawline, huntrr eyes,...

If you meet these basic requirements, you might be able to attract a woman in 20 years after having worked on these points. Don't be a lazy short inkel! Sexist!

BIG YIKES

Men have to work hard, obtain a high status and that is not enough anymore.

You aren't owed anything really. Not basic love or affection or any kind of rights, they're arbitrary social constructs, dont be misled.

Just rope, dont moan, it makes it easier.

There is absolutely nothing verifiable about moral facts and their existence. Take the N pill and if you cant take it take the other N pill.

I hate foids.

Normalfags in a nutshell

But remember, we owe them in normies eyes.

But remember, we owe them in normies eyes.

We owe them our taxes & kindness if you please. The entitlement & privilege on their part combined with hypocrisy aka supremacism is astounding.

BIG YIKES
Just be a good goyim and work hard for society!
GoToWorkSlave

"Bone personality" JFL