Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't have the ability to think deeply or correctly

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Name me a single woman who is relevant when it comes to philosophy/deep thinking, name me a single woman with a good sense of humor (good humor is an indicator of intelligence), name me a single woman that introduced or invented ANY new concepts or ideas to our field of knowledge, name a single woman who had a big political influence like guys like Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Karl Marx, etc.

Women are nothing but pre-programmed NPCs running on fed ideologies and think with their instincts instead of thinking with their underdeveloped brain.

That's exactly why our ancestors didn't gave woman rights to vote and had them controlled before cucks ruined it.

Based and Redpilled Gorilla

dn rd dn care. This does not absolve them of responsibility for their actions

Normies will always use the argument that women were oppressed in the past and that's the reason they've not invented anything, but it's completely bullshit women's have had rights for the past 60-70 years and still ...nothing, same story with niggas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back