Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don’t even view unattractive men as men

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
i always fucking see how some whores say shit like “I’ve never had a boyfriend” “nobody likes me” a bunch of other shit like that, playing the victim card.

when a girl says “nobody likes me” she means “CHAD doesn’t like me” not nobody, you see all those sub7 men hitting on her in her dms? yea they don’t count, unattractive men don’t even count as men in their eyes.

those same women are the exact type to say “omg look at all these creepy indians in my dms :forcedsmile:“ and most of the time they’re not even being creepy, they’re just ugly and they mistook that for being a creep.

Yeah, the foids at work that even acknowledge my existence at all treat me like a child. It happened during my last work shift and I was fucking pissed about it, but I can't even say anything, or the bosses will come down on me for it. :feelsUgh:

Well it depends, if you are unattractive they dont even view you. You dont exist. And if you are ugly, they see you as subhuman..