Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don’t even view unattractive men as men

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
2d 10h 45m
i always fucking see how some whores say shit like “I’ve never had a boyfriend” “nobody likes me” a bunch of other shit like that, playing the victim card.

when a girl says “nobody likes me” she means “CHAD doesn’t like me” not nobody, you see all those sub7 men hitting on her in her dms? yea they don’t count, unattractive men don’t even count as men in their eyes.

those same women are the exact type to say “omg look at all these creepy indians in my dms :forcedsmile:“ and most of the time they’re not even being creepy, they’re just ugly and they mistook that for being a creep.

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
11d 12h 10m
Armament Haki said:
when a girl says “nobody likes me” she means “CHAD doesn’t like me
true

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
44d 1h 6m
Yeah, the foids at work that even acknowledge my existence at all treat me like a child. It happened during my last work shift and I was fucking pissed about it, but I can't even say anything, or the bosses will come down on me for it. :feelsUgh:

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
★★
25d 10h 38m
Armament Haki said:
“nobody likes me” she means “CHAD doesn’t like me”

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Well it depends, if you are unattractive they dont even view you. You dont exist. And if you are ugly, they see you as subhuman..

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8