Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women don't even need proof anymore to accuse you of sexual harassment.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
There was a soccer match in my town a few days ago, and an altercation erupted among the rival supporters. This group of women, two 18-year-olds and a 17-year-old, are accusing this guy of having exposed his penis to them. No one has any proof other than the femoids' word. The guy is married and is in his mid-30s, he was arrested on the spot. He's still being held at the police station as I type this. No proof at all, a femoid's word was all that it took.

There's no equality before the law. If you ever get accused of something by a woman, there's no way you'll be able to defend yourself. All the judges and prosecutors are feminists even the male ones.

Yeah, I've seen femoids say, "If you don't do X, I'm going to say you touched me (or whatever)", and the men will actually comply, because it's virtually threatening his life, or at least his livelihood and what he's built so far. The worst part is that it's legal.

Sadly, this has been the case for some time now.
By the way, how you holding up after that IT witch-hunt? It pissed me off to see how you were being treated for having a normal male sexuality.

There's nothing they can do tbh. I live in Brazil and the aoc here is 14. It's not a crime to date or to ask a 14-year-old out, at least not yet

There was a soccer match in my town a few days ago, and an altercation erupted among the rival supporters. This group of women, two 18-year-olds and a 17-year-old, are accusing this guy of having exposed his penis to them. No one has any proof other than the femoids' word. The guy is married and is in his mid-30s, he was arrested on the spot. He's still being held at the police station as I type this. No proof at all, a femoid's word was all that it took.

There's no equality before the law. If you ever get accused of something by a woman, there's no way you'll be able to defend yourself. All the judges and prosecutors are feminists even the male ones.

same in america

bail is set insanely high for sexual assault, I believe $100,000

who has $100,000 cash for bond? most don't evne have $10,000

so guy stays in jail, loses his job, apartment, family, whatever, all over some made up bullshit

1984 NEAR

Shit like this has happened to me a few times. A hot foid would catch me looking at them or me trying to be friendly and talk to them and they would report me to the principal for “harassment” no joke dead serious.

The foids from my school were cunts that needed to be shot. I’m glad I graduated from that degenerate shit hole.

Yeah, I've seen femoids say, "If you don't do X, I'm going to say you touched me (or whatever)", and the men will actually comply, because it's virtually threatening his life, or at least his livelihood and what he's built so far. The worst part is that it's legal.

Imagine paying a fortune to go to college. Studying your ass off while Chad bangs co-eds in the dorm rooms. Acing all of your exams. Graduating. Starting your career and then working your way up the corporate ladder. Only to have some bitch who despises you for no reason at all falsely accuse you of sexual harassment. All that time, money, and sacrifice is now GONE and your professional reputation is forever ruined!

All it takes one bitch (out of a company with hundreds of employees) who doesn't like you simply because you were born with unfortunate genetics.

What about Brazil, does it have exceptions too or is it just a based 14 minimum?

There are a few loopholes tbh. If her parents report you, they can send you to jail because they're still legally responsible for her. But if they're okay with it and the girl wants to be with you, then it's all fine. Cucks can cry a river because there's nothing they can do.

Imagine paying a fortune to go to college. Studying your ass off while Chad bangs co-eds in the dorm rooms. Acing all of your exams. Graduating. Starting your career and then working your way up the corporate ladder. Only to have some bitch who despises you for no reason at all falsely accuse you of sexual harassment. All that time, money, and sacrifice is now GONE and your professional reputation is forever ruined!

All it takes one bitch (out of a company with hundreds of employees) who doesn't like you simply because you were born with unfortunate genetics.
:yes:

Are you going to make update threads like you said on your dolls?

it sounds like these girls wanted to make a joke or something

Which country? Brazil?

There are a few loopholes tbh. If her parents report you, they can send you to jail because they're still legally responsible for her. But if they're okay with it and the girl wants to be with you, then it's all fine. Cucks can cry a river because there's nothing they can do.
They can't send you (16 yo) to jail for dating a 14 yo, can they?

Please nuke this world