Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women don't care about height, it's all in your head, silly inkel.

It's all about the face! :blackpill::soy:

It's all about the overall appearance :blackpill: :what:

Foids can apply fake-up for their faces and heels for their height. Brutal

they should just wear 30 inch stilts and walk around asking random men for money, just skip straight to 2025

Just pretend ignorance and say that's what the personal ID office said your height was.

Reading the op's comments in that thread remind me being incel isn't the worst thing in the world.

This seems like mostly rationalisation for hypergamous behaviour, why femoids cope like this despite having no negative repercussions for being FDS-level honest is not something I think I'll ever be able to intuitively understand.

Knew it was in my head all along! Wow the worlds not so bad after all

They really hate when you fake genetic quality, btt use every trick in the book to trick you. Women are snakes

I don't think so.

Look at the poll. About 45% of this sub is non-white and about the same is below 5'9. But height is distributed equally, race isn't. English speaking countries are what, 80% white? Meaning that non-white guys are much more represented here than short guys. Face obviously it's hard to measure objectively.

Holy shit she literally confirmed height = personality. Meme gender.
6DCB1136 CA5D 4A19 8BAA 10F40D9EBADA

Women are the reason men lie about their height.
Women are always the problem
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

This seems like mostly rationalisation for hypergamous behaviour, why femoids cope like this despite having no negative repercussions for being FDS-level honest is not something I think I'll ever be able to intuitively understand.
It's not that I want a tall guy! It's just that guys are really awkward around me unless they're really tall! It's the guys' fault!

like foids arent a lie nice painted on face roastflaps

Face ~ Height > Frame > Everything else