Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women definitely seem to like ruthlessness in men

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Men who just TAKE things they want. They don't care about the feelings of others or being nice or anything like that, they just take.

I guess I'm touching upon "dark triad" here?

I think it's because most women can't really do this. Even assertive women typically just try to order men around as opposed to actually doing things for themselves.

They only like ruthlessness in Chad.

ruthlessness is appreciated even in incels[going ER].Foids obsess over us rather then Foid worshipping simps:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Yeah I think they like it in all men.

anything so long that things aren't boring... even total chaos is fine

definitely a good idea to let them into politics..

Psychopaths have higher chances to survive if shits hit the fan, beating up or murdering someone is the ultimate MOG.

Psychopaths have higher chances to survive if shits hit the fan, beating up or murdering someone is the ultimate MOG.

Just try that as a non good looking man.

Yeah I guess women are often looking for someone to protect them physically.

Plus any kids they may have.

It's hard work though sometimes because it means you have to deal with these awful women who stand up for really immoral and aggressive men.

I suppose bad people exist of both genders.

One interesting thing is that a lot of "ruthless" people still try to maintain "good PR", so to speak.

You'd think they wouldn't care but... public opinion affects all of us I guess.

So they virtue-signal, etc. They don't really care but it just elevates their position to be seen positively, I guess.

Things like manipulation are part of dark triad traits so I guess it fits.

If someone would say: how you can prove that men are better than women?
This one example is enough.
Men aren't necessarily attracted to women who fight other women or are bossing them.
While women are attracted to men who victimize other men and show dominance.
Female sexuality provokes fights between men and often violence.
Men don't encourage female behavior which leads to infighting between women. But women do the opposite.

Reminder that there's a bunch of attention seeking foids worshipping ER and if ER didn't go ER he wouldn't have that, he'd just be forgotten.

Foids don't care about ruthlessness or determination in the abstract

They like darktriadmaxxed Chad because he will lead to extreme sensations which they can't bring about themselves

Foids only know their own sensations and feelings, they don't understand virtues or personality traits

Explains why prisoners get love letters

Men who just TAKE things they want. They don't care about the feelings of others or being nice or anything like that, they just take.

I guess I'm touching upon "dark triad" here?

I think it's because most women can't really do this. Even assertive women typically just try to order men around as opposed to actually doing things for themselves.
yep thats right Adolf Hitler proved it.

Well, that's what a man is supposed to be. Not surprise women are attracted to that kind of guy

Ruthlessness is a virtue that everyone should practice.