Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women complaining about Andrew Tate and IT won't be touching this

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
No matter what a lot of these women think about Tate and cry how bad of role model he is to young boys, at least even if he is a retard he still gets laid. Most women would probably agree that Tate has horrible personality, yes? Aaaaaand the schmuck still gets more women than 99% of men do. Isn't that funny how that works? I know this is beyond inceltears capability of comprehension, but it doesn't seem like you actually need to be that nice of a person to get pussy. Some would argue he is a misogynist and somehow he still gets women. Do you have any rebuttal inceltear or are you going to cope that personality and "respecting" women matters?

Also why are these women calling him an incel? Last time I checked you actually need to be a virgin or celibate for a long time to be an incel and he doesn't qualify for that. Why are normies so hellbent on twisting the meaning of words? You just make yourself look retarded when you parrot these buzzwords like "incel"

No matter what a lot of these women think about Tate and cry how bad of role model he is to young boys, at least even if he is a retard he still gets laid. Most women would probably agree that Tate has horrible personality, yes? Aaaaaand the schmuck still gets more women than 99% of men do. Isn't that funny how that works? I know this is beyond inceltears capability of comprehension, but it doesn't seem like you actually need to be that nice of a person to get pussy. Some would argue he is a misogynist and somehow he still gets women. Do you have any rebuttal inceltear or are you going to cope that personality and "respecting" women matters?

Also why are these women calling him an incel? Last time I checked you actually need to be a virgin or celibate for a long time to be an incel and he doesn't qualify for that. Why are normies so hellbent on twisting the meaning of words? You just make yourself look retarded when you parrot these buzzwords like "incel"
lol

Yeah inceltears will never admit that. But regular women do. Because nowadays women have courage to say they only fuck certain guys just because they were rich.
For a while now, people have been using incel to describe as anyone they don't like. Don't pay attention, they're retarded, you can't change that.

Makes me wonder how those losers cope with someone like Tate exposing holes and still getting laid with no effort.