Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can't have autism

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It's strange that always when I see a woman online or god forbid irl that claims she has autism nothing is actually wrong with her? They always seem extremely well tuned to every social situation know what is appropriate to say, know how to dress nice act cute and respond to social cues. You wouldn't even know a foid has autism if she wouldn't announce it so she can play victim.

In comparison with a guy it's not even close you will know a guy has autism before even talking to him. The way they dress and their body language are a dead giveaway. Women live perfectly normal lives with autism while men that actually have autism have to suffer their entire life in loneliness.

Women simply can't be autistic.

Screenshot 20230421 040213 TikTok

Screenshot 20230421 040327 Instagram

What if an autistic woman threatens suicide? Should we believe her and immediately seek her out to offer aid?

What if an autistic woman threatens suicide? Should we believe her and immediately seek her out to offer aid?
Foids will constantly threaten suicide autistic or not. If you look at the statistics women attempt suicide more often while men actually do it way more than women. 80% of suicides are men. If a foid threatens suicide it's probably just attention seeking garbage autistic or not

Foids will constantly threaten suicide autistic or not. If you look at the statistics women attempt suicide more often while men actually do it way more than women. 80% of suicides are men. If a foid threatens suicide it's probably just attention seeking garbage autistic or not

I see.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Nothing \"sad\" about ruining yourself for attention. Suicide \"attempts\" by women are attention grabs.",
"headline": "A 21-Year-Old Woman Is the Youngest Person in the U.S. to Get a Face Transplant",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/21-old-woman-youngest-person-160000593.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 14 23:22:51 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "She didn't deserve another woman's face. Men die all the time and never receive help.",
"headline": "A 21-Year-Old Woman Is the Youngest Person in the U.S. to Get a Face Transplant",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/21-old-woman-youngest-person-160000593.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Aug 14 23:17:41 UTC 2018"

"user_text": "All non-virgin women are \"damaged goods.\" There's no way to truthfully deny it.",
"headline": "Sally Field Relieved Burt Reynolds Will Never Read Her Memoir: \u2018This Would Hurt Him\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sally-field-relieved-burt-reynolds-171904628.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 11 18:02:10 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Regurgitating this cliche garbage does nothing to prevent suicide in America. People need effective therapies, not feel-good statements.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:03:43 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, that's because those lines are filled with people who want to kill themselves. You aren't the only person in America with those thoughts.",
"headline": "What People Who've Been Suicidal Want to Tell Someone Who's Suicidal Today",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-apos-ve-suicidal-want-174213773.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Sep 10 23:02:23 UTC 2018"
},

True you can only “attempt” suicide once. foids will get attention anyways no matter if they are autistic or suicidal.

As expected from grime.

},
{
"user_text": "He \"takes better care of you\" than your husband, doesn't he?",
"headline": "Meghan Markle Snubs the Queen\u2019s Doctors as Sources Say She Doesn\u2019t Want \u201cMen in Suits\u201d Delivering Her Baby",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meghan-markle-snubs-queens-doctors-105000517.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 09 12:33:21 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Of-course, when a White woman is shot to death by a nonwhite officer, the \"cop loving\" Republicans suddenly switch their tones.\n\nPathetic.",
"headline": "Ex-Minneapolis police officer faces trial for killing Australian Justine Damond",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/ex-minneapolis-police-officer-faces-trial-killing-australian-101114308.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Apr 09 12:20:26 UTC 2019"
},

Femoids can be autists but the reason why women are diagnosed much less then men because, unlike men, autism doesn't impact their lives in any significant way. Women are not expected to be confident or outgoing and can have a man do all the work for her, and it doesn't matter if she's shy.
Autistic foids will be able to practice their social skills more because people don't shun them. Autist men have to cope with isolation.

Femoids can be autists but the reason why women are diagnosed much less then men because, unlike men, autism doesn't impact their lives in any significant way. Women are not expected to be confident or outgoing and can have a man do all the work for her, and it doesn't matter if she's shy.
Autistic foids will be able to practice their social skills more because people don't shun them. Autist men have to cope with isolation.
Then calling them autistic is not really doing any justice to the actual condition and the hardships that come with it

I know an autistic woman in college and she clearly has a more limited notion of what is socially normal. But anyway she currently lives with her boyfriend

I know an autistic woman in college and she clearly has a more limited notion of what is socially normal. But anyway she currently lives with her boyfriend
Jfl

even if a toilet is totally fucked in her mind, she will still find a ton of chads and simps to be her emotional support while no one will even care about some random guy with a mental illness.
tbh i never had this shit but i know that autistics are super weird and totally mentally fucked and i saw some of them. still never saw an autistic whores

It's strange that always when I see a woman online or god forbid irl that claims she has autism nothing is actually wrong with her? They always seem extremely well tuned to every social situation know what is appropriate to say, know how to dress nice act cute and respond to social cues. You wouldn't even know a foid has autism if she wouldn't announce it so she can play victim.

In comparison with a guy it's not even close you will know a guy has autism before even talking to him. The way they dress and their body language are a dead giveaway. Women live perfectly normal lives with autism while men that actually have autism have to suffer their entire life in loneliness.

View attachment 741024

View attachment 741030
Thats stupid

Autistic female = malignant narcissist. The type that will use or do anything to get what they want. Like kill your animal for fun etc. Its truth that a female is either disabled as shit autistic or just a psychopath; theres no in between.

Then calling them autistic is not really doing any justice to the actual condition and the hardships that come with it
Imagine you had two people who couldn't walk and one had a wheelchair and another was forced to crawl on the floor. They both have the same condition but if you have support it's much easier to deal with. Just because they experience less difficulty with their condition doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Foids pretend to have autism for attention. It's what they crave. Hence why they go to clubs and pretend to be angry when they get raped.

Imagine you had two people who couldn't walk and one had a wheelchair and another was forced to crawl on the floor. They both have the same condition but if you have support it's much easier to deal with. Just because they experience less difficulty with their condition doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
The analogy would be more correct if you'd say: Imagine you had two people who couldn't walk and one had a device in her spine that allowed him to walk and another was forced to crawl on the floor. They both have the same condition but if you have support it's much easier to deal with. Just because they experience less difficulty with their condition doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

The person with the device in their spine virtually doesn't suffer from in it. I guess she still has the condition but it's laughable if she came up to someone and said "I can't walk"

Foids have chadtism

The analogy would be more correct if you'd say: Imagine you had two people who couldn't walk and one had a device in her spine that allowed him to walk and another was forced to crawl on the floor. They both have the same condition but if you have support it's much easier to deal with. Just because they experience less difficulty with their condition doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

The person with the device in their spine virtually doesn't suffer from in it. I guess she still has the condition but it's laughable if she came up to someone and said "I can't walk"
Even if a women did not suffer any negative social repercussions from having autism, they still do have a condition that can be revealed through things such as brain scans as an objective fact. There are many successful people with autism, although most are not.
Even if you find it laughable, it doesn't make it untrue.

I dunno man, I met some pretty autistic foids in middle school :feelsjuice: Although I do agree these foids pretending they have autism is annoying. I mean ffs the redhead foid in the meme literally has an eyebrow slit

autism is a further stage in human evolution, that's why its a male condition

women can get away with having autism if they are pretty, they just have to sit there and look pretty

its us who can't get away with it, because we are expected to do stuff to initiate the relationship

Even if a women did not suffer any negative social repercussions from having autism, they still do have a condition that can be revealed through things such as brain scans as an objective fact. There are many successful people with autism, although most are not.
Even if you find it laughable, it doesn't make untrue
Of course they have medically detectable autism I never denied that the post title is just exaggerated my point was if they don't suffer any negative social repercussions then why even have the diagnosis in the first place jfl. If it's not broke don't fix it. If it doesn't hurt your life in any major way other than "teehee i am such a weirdo scorpio" then why even call them autistic

Women can have autism but autism in women will never be viewed as creepy. Awkward women = lol so dorky. Awkward man = creepy, stay away.

Autistic women are just as fake as femcels. Both don't exist.

Autistic women are just as fake as femcels. Both don't exist.

Ok, N-

Oh. Alright. See you in the next thread.

View attachment 741024

View attachment 741030
80% of people with autism are unemployed
sui rate is giga high
vast majority has no sex or partners
life expetancy is short
tons of associated phsical health issues

the people that ou see online that say they have it are not the majority of autistic people at all.
On youtube, 90% of the people having autism channels are statistical outliers when it comes to autism.

only very few and tiny channels here and there, there you can see instantly the person is fucked up, even with women. Like, they are 40, live with their parents, talk really weird and just are all around destroyed

the same goes for the aspergers subreddit. OMG MY BF DID THIS
OMG MY BOSS SAID THIS
bro most of us dont even have jobs.

so yeah, huge overrpresentation of foids and people that dont suffer, have marriages and even kids.
meanwhile most of us cant even leave the fucking house without ear plugs

There was a 8/10 Autistic Girl during my first year in college i had to actually question myself if i wanted to go through and ask her out or not because from the looks it she had a mind of a 9 year old

There was a 8/10 Autistic Girl during my first year in college i had to actually question myself if i wanted to go through and ask her out or not because from the looks it she had a mind of a 9 year old
you fucking retard
coulda just bought her the lego death star and pounded that ass forever

you fucking retard
coulda just bought her the lego death star and pounded that ass forever
Nigga i had to think, that girl was like very dumb dumb, like she had an aide and everything

Nigga i had to think, that girl was like very dumb dumb, like she had an aide and everything
the aide couldve guided ur penis into the hole while u make death star jokes

episode 4 battle of yavin GIF by Star Wars