Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women cant deal with the fact that they are just lame creatures

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
You know, sometimes i think all this BS we are living under since the dawn of the 20 th century and beyond started with the fact that women, simply as they are, cant stand the fact that they are such lame, weak and slow creatures.

Let me explain myself. All this feminism, equal eights and just babbling around trying to manipulate men in order to get what they truly want (recognition for basically nothing) stems from the fact that they are just lame creatures with a lame past, ESPECIALLY in comparison to men and all our great deeds to society and humanity. So basically resentment and envy.

Remember that show where women and men where put on a deserted island, with the two sexes separated? It wasnt even a competition. Women would have clearly died of malnutrition if they passed at least one or two weeks more in there, while the men simply where doing just fine (they even hunted a crocodile for fucks sake!).

The production tried EVERYTHING to help the women, but they just wouldnt help themselves. They even threw a fucking pig in the women section of the island to help them eat something substancial and what did those goofy bitches did?! They fucking made him a pet! Thats how absurd and pathetic women are. Without a male figure to get them what they want in life (manipulation) these foids are USELESS. they are weaker, shallower, frail beings who have to suck on the life force of men to even be worthy of being alive.

And THATS HOW PATHETIC THEY ARE. At this point im not even being misogynist, im simply pointing a straight up FACT of human evolution, they are literally pretty vases to fill with cum and take care of babies, nothing more than that.

They hate us cuz they anus

2f8

Attachments

• 2f8.jpg
    2f8.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2f8.jpg
    2f8.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
They even threw a fucking pig in the women section of the island to help them eat something substancial and what did those goofy bitches did?! They fucking made him a pet!
that's kinda based
hurting others cos they're weaker than you is normie behavior
I'm sure the foids preserved all normie soycial dynamics (men prolly did too, but foids are more toxic) tho, so it's superficial

You know, sometimes i think all this BS we are living under since the dawn of the 20 th century and beyond started with the fact that women, simply as they are, cant stand the fact that they are such lame, weak and slow creatures.

Let me explain myself. All this feminism, equal eights and just babbling around trying to manipulate men in order to get what they truly want (recognition for basically nothing) stems from the fact that they are just lame creatures with a lame past, ESPECIALLY in comparison to men and all our great deeds to society and humanity. So basically resentment and envy.

Remember that show where women and men where put on a deserted island, with the two sexes separated? It wasnt even a competition. Women would have clearly died of malnutrition if they passed at least one or two weeks more in there, while the men simply where doing just fine (they even hunted a crocodile for fucks sake!).

The production tried EVERYTHING to help the women, but they just wouldnt help themselves. They even threw a fucking pig in the women section of the island to help them eat something substancial and what did those goofy bitches did?! They fucking made him a pet! Thats how absurd and pathetic women are. Without a male figure to get them what they want in life (manipulation) these foids are USELESS. they are weaker, shallower, frail beings who have to suck on the life force of men to even be worthy of being alive.

And THATS HOW PATHETIC THEY ARE. At this point im not even being misogynist, im simply pointing a straight up FACT of human evolution, they are literally pretty vases to fill with cum and take care of babies, nothing more than that.
yes they can, they are masters at it

This is the primary reason I want society to collapse. It's enough already of women being enabled and having the audacity to think their survival is not contingent on men.

It's slightly ok. This is why it's fun to watch women drink piss for money.