Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women cant be “Autistic”

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I see women all the time pretending to be autistic and the ones who are, are still NT and have decent social skills.

WOMEN CANNOT BE AUTISTIC. Only the low functioning ones. They grow up getting positive reinforcement and making friends in a snap of a finger just for being a female. They have a jabillion chances to talk to new people, learn new social skills. Meanwhile actual autistic (men) have no one to conversate with or learn social skills with. They are bullied for being retarded and shut themselves off to the world, autistic men are inherently reclusive so that means they never ever go out anyways so there isnt anyway for them to realise or know they need to socialize. Autistic women still live regular lives growing up (getting boyfriends/making friends) just the same as a normal person.

THEY DONT EXIST. Every autistic woman i have come across has better social skills than me. (If that is autistic then idk what is, if you have better social skills than a non autistic man)

Last edited:
"Autistic" women just want to be quirky

They most likely do exist, however like you said... :feelshehe:

Positive reinforcement causes them to have better social skills than NTs like us. :feelswhere:

ew social skills. Meanwhile actual autistic (men) have no one to conversate with or learn social skills with. They are bullied for being retarded and shut themselves off to the world, autistic men are inherently reclusive so that means they never ever go out anyways so there isnt anyway for them to realise or know they need to socialize. Autistic women still live regular lives growing up (getting boyfriends/making friends) just the same as a normal person.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.
Re: I CANT BELIEVE THIS JUST HAPPEND
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159910652Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:00 AM CDT
"WHAT HAPPENED? :(" The thread creator decided to 'Hug' random individuals in order to surpass their friend during a deal of some kind and eventually attracted the attention of an infatuated female. Now the user is apparently condescending by acting as though their physical "Beauty" is useful other than to garner support from a group of narrow-minded and psychologically-underdeveloped adolescents. Of-course, this is under the assumption that the user isn't simply trying to receive entertainment by deceiving other users over a screen.

Re: i wish i was a girl on OT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180838357Friday, January 01, 2016 12:02 PM CST
Yes, female individuals regularly rely on the innate-attraction and submission of naive male individuals to manipulate social-interaction. This is evident throughout society.
Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181237031Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:25 PM CST
"hey anony i see you still haven't grown up" I presume you are a female individual, yes? If so, my argument is further validated.
Re: Why does OT hate feminists?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181242283Thursday, January 07, 2016 4:04 PM CST
Simple: Feminists are narcissistic female individuals seeking to manipulate vulnerable males.

Re: I like how a woman can beat a man to death
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145284979Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:40 PM CDT
Not necessarily, plenty of women have suffered legal penalties for committing crimes such as this, it just depends on numerous circumstances and factors. There is, however, significant division and bias that influence the legal system and "social standards".
Re: clara stop posting spam
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145815229Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
"I've only seen one of 'ClaraTheDragonborn''s posts, and her short and subtle insults make her seem arrogant." Very, actually. The user seems to enjoy acquiring negative attention so that they can either justify their actions by make their own opinion seem superior to users who personally dislike them via seemingly "laughing" at them outside of a computer screen and insulting them directly or acquiring positive attention so that they'll have plenty of users readily waiting to defend them to the point of irrationality, many users appear as though they don't want to accept this due to the fact that they're afraid the user will disregard them as inferior. All of that combined with the fact that the user themselves have stated that they enjoy getting attention and having users defend them consistently indicates that they are an attention-seeker with a rather high level of egotistical behavior, especially when users disagree with them. Not to cause any arguments or act aggressively, however.
Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151912793Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:29 AM CST
"how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(..." I'd personally consider you previous interaction as being "Opportunistic", in which the other individual seizes the "Opportunity" to garner support for their problems while retaining temporary favor with the opposite side. You'd do much better if you assess the situation yourself and determine if it's truly worth the effort.

The Matthew effect

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

— Matthew 25:29, RSV.

They're just attention whores

Moronism
Png

#181323968Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 PM CST
"Explain" Mercy and empathy is not exhibited towards those who suffer from chronic, debilitating cognitive disorders. Instead, such individuals regularly patronize the affected victims and perceive them as being "socially-inferior." Relatives reject the individuals and criticize them for being incapable of adhering to their irrational standards. Learning/speech disorders are perceived as a signal of being "intellectually-inept." Truly, society is highly repulsive and heavily contaminated with narcissistic individuals concerned only with minimizing those who cannot experience the bliss of proper functionality. It is very frustrating. Penalties should be utilized to punish those who cannot understand the perils of sufferers from disorders such as autism.
Aveeo
Png

#181324199Friday, January 08, 2016 11:28 PM CST
@Moronism I have a slight stutter that I've been teased for before. But it really is unfair. Some people just don't get that I can't handle loud noises, bright flashing lights, or certain textures. They think it's strange. A girl kept nagging me to go to a party even though I explained to her a thousand times why I can' because of my sensory issues. Respect the science!