Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment water: foids don't have loser fetishes it's all cope and lies

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I just googled "hot autistic men" to confirm if this is sought after by foids as an experiment

the results:

-an asiancel with autism on his face, not only his brain.
-a guy who looks absolutely retarded (I'm talking chris chan face)
-some absolute fucking gay faggots posting on reddit (which means that faggots google this more than women do)

the results were too few. all of the pics looked retarded and super low quality as if they came from early deep web.

now googled hot autistic women, tons of results in comparison with professional photographs and models and good looking foids. wtf man

Last edited:
Foids don't have incel fetishes. They all want the same Chads.

To all foid lurkers that challenge my view: date an incel and prove me wrong. I know you won't.

Foids don't have incel fetishes. They all want the same Chads.
they never do it's a big fucking lie. any fictional work that has this trope of toilets being with virgin losers is as credible as the a silent fart.

meanwhile lots of males actually fetishize girls with autism, asperger, tourettes or any illness even schizo foids
hypergamy made most males desperate mang

Last edited:
Extremely rare case. Looks bruteforced his autism.
2FEA4BD800000578-0-image-m-8_1452269403630.jpg
2FEA381A00000578-0-image-a-14_1452271264383.jpg

Anime also pushes this loser fetish alot.

The socially awkward male protagonist who is always shy and gets intimidated easily somehow has a harem of hot asian females that are always trying to get his attention.

Then real life hits and these chinks go out to real life and see that all their women are jumping white men bones, while they rot in their rooms on a pipedream illustrated with pixels and drawings

The socially awkward male protagonist who is always shy and gets intimidated easily somehow has a harem of hot asian females that are always trying to get his attention.

Then real life hits and these chinks go out to real life and see that all their women are jumping white men bones, while they rot in their rooms on a pipedream illustrated with pixels and drawings
Thats why i dont like most anime. They give the viewer subconsciously false ideas and expectations

:yes:
this is why anime used to be a staple of incel media consumption
I agree, vidya seems slightly better as a cope in that regard