Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women can get any degree and get a good job. Men have to do Engineering/IT just to have a chance.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
One thing I have noticed over the years is that women have it SO EASY in the modern day job market, as the jobs that are left are mostly BULLSHIT Make Work/Affirmitive Action jobs for women:

Human Resources
Public Relations
some BS Social Media job

Guys can get these degrees but wouldn't find work. Let's be honest women get first dibs on the above careers.

I've also noticed companies FAVOR hiring women, so degrees like:

Business
Marketing
and truthfully any BS degree can land a woman a job. I knew a black chick with some Psychology degree that landed a great job.

One again you can get these degrees but women get first dibs. Will get promoted faster as it makes the company look good. MUH DIVERSITY+MUH SJW/PC culture.

Lastly jobs that guys technically can work, but are for women:

Elementary Education (You would come off like a pedo. Especially if you are single. LOL at an incel doing this job)
Nursing (Around gossiping women all day/Doctors would get all the pussy)
Social Work (Really for women)

Really all men can do as far as College Degrees to get work is: IT/Engineering/Accounting/Medical.

Of course Chad can get any degree also.

Don't forget twitch, youtube or basically anything that allows the girl to show her flesh.
Sexuality is one hell of a demon.

They're better off selling their own literal shit and making 6 figure salaries off of it

It's over for LowIQcels that aren't in STEM

I love engineering. I would recommend all incels do it; very comfy jobs and lots of pay. Lots of work in school, but def worth it in the end.

Depends. In law, senior male lawyers don't really take females seriously. Top lawyers always male.

Then there are the trades and technical work.

Also drivers, military, police, agriculture, etc.

The job market is still a lot more balanced than the dating market.

tfw you have a PR degree:feelsrope::feelsrope:

but women get first dibs. Will get promoted faster as it makes the company look good.
I agree with foids getting jobs first but I disagree with the promotion thingy.
Simply because foids are way easier to exploit than men.

But let's not forget that between 10-15% of foids have sex to get a promotion, not including those who don't get the promotion but have sex anyway.

I love engineering. I would recommend all incels do it; very comfy jobs and lots of pay. Lots of work in school, but def worth it in the end.
If you don't like ethnics engineering is bad a joke. Every engineering job involves interacting with ethnics in one form or the other. It's a very international field. Specially IT.

"Human resources is an affirmative action program for women"

If you don't like ethnics engineering is bad a joke. Every engineering job involves interacting with ethnics in one form or the other. It's a very international field. Specially IT.
I'd rather associate with ethnics than women.