Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women aren't selecting intelligent men."

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
This claim is quite popular among our communities. It is used as a way of pointing out the failures of female selection.

According to this claim, women aren't selecting the best genes in order to facilitate our evolution because they don't run after high IQ men.

While this may be true, I connected some dots and came up with an interesting explanation to why women don't run after high IQ men.

Before I jump straight into it, I would like to remind you that I am not doing this because I want to spread chaos across our communities. I just want to look carefully at the evidence and see whether we should change our claims or not.

As we know, women are highly attracted to handsome, tall, and Caucasian men, preferably White men. The order for attraction is face, height, and race.

What we should note, however, is that those qualities mentioned above are correlated with intelligence to a certain degree.

I suppose we should start off with face. There is some evidence to suggest that beautiful people, especially if they are men, are generally more intelligent than ugly people.

How come? Because the same factors which allowed their beauty to evolve are the ones responsible for an increase in overall intelligence. For example, an early childhood free from stress and pathogens may produce a healthier offspring with full brain development, plus a decent diet along with several other environmental factors may also contribute to body development. This adaptation usually takes generations to occur and greatly shapes the genetic make-up of the individuals.

Another explanation to why beautiful people are more intelligent than ugly people is the assortative mating strategy, when intelligent men from upper classes marry beautiful women from lower classes. Since both intelligence and beauty are highly heritable characteristics, the result of such matches is generally intelligent and beautiful offsprings, which also helps to explain the association between beauty and intelligence.

Some illustrations from the article I linked:
Sites 1

Sites 2

Sites 3

Now we focus on height. There is some evidence to suggest that taller men are more intelligent than their shorter counterparts. Because taller men may have had a physical advantage over shorter men in the ancestral environment where people had to compete for resources, they were more likely to occupy the upper classes. The upper classes had more access to education and healthy food. Both education and healthy food stimulate the brain development of the individuals so much so that from generation to generation people started getting more intelligent. As a healthy diet and better standards of living also contribute to height growth, especially in environments where life is way harder, people were expected to grow taller as their intelligence increased.

In addition, taller people lived in the urban areas, whereas shorter people lived in the rural areas, historically speaking. As people living in the urban areas had greater access to education and technology than people living in the rural areas, the former is expected to be more intellectually advanced than the latter.

It could also be that the same genes which produce taller people are also responsible for producing intelligent people. This is an easy explanation, but it certainly does not tell the whole story.

Curiously, this also helps explain why men score slightly higher than women on IQ tests. Men are biologically taller than women.

For more information on the issue, please read this study.

Finally, we analyze race. To put it simply, Whites are the most creative race on the planet. East Asians score higher than Whites on IQ tests, but Whites are responsible for nearly all significant scientific and artistic achievements throughout history.

It is true that geniuses are a tiny percentage of the White population. However, the gene pool which sometimes allows geniuses to be born within the White population only exists because average people pass their genes onto the next generations. In other words, if it weren't for average Whites breeding children and consequently adding to the gene pool, the odds of geniuses being born would be significantly lower. Whites carry the genetic mutations for higher intelligence in their DNA.

From the book Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray:
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

Other types of Caucasians, such as Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs, may also have higher intelligence in some cases, but in this post I wanted to solely focus on the White race because it is the most desirable to women, excluding Black women, in long-term relationships.

The point of this thread was to demonstrate that, by sexually selecting handsome, tall, and White men, women are indirectly adding intelligence to the gene pool.

Why don't they run after highly intelligent men? It could be that a population has to rely on averageness in order to survive. High IQ people have pushed humanity forwards throughout history, but it certainly is no advantage for women to breed millions of high IQ people, as such an event could result in imbalance within the population.

Remember: one of the fundamental universal laws is balance.

Millions of high IQ individuals could either cooperate or battle for resources. Millions of high IQ individuals could commit suicide due to a higher level of consciousness that might result in severe depression.

Besides, millions of high IQ people would be more likely to produce less intelligent children from generation to generation. This phenomenon is known as regression to the mean.

Downloadfile

From Wikipedia:
In statistics, regression toward the mean is the phenomenon that arises if a sample point of a random variable is extreme, in which case a future point is likely to be closer to the average.

In other words, the descendants of high IQ men sexually selected by women would be as intelligent as the previous population. So it does not make a huge difference in the end, whether women select high IQ men or men with higher average IQs.

Conclusion: women are indirectly selecting intelligence when they run after handsome, tall, and Caucasian men, preferably White men.

I think confidence influences iq a bit, and face and height give you more confidence and hence slightly higher iq scores.
Not saying it gives an enormous boost, but a slight boost.

Last edited:
I suggest you read the thread I just posted today.

I fully reject the notion that women are eugenically improving the species through the unchecked manifestation of their sexualities and desires, and advocate for them to be put under strict control of a patriarchy instead as the best, most functional and most benefitial arrangement.

The post was good upto this point
Millions of high IQ individuals could either cooperate or battle for resources. Millions of high IQ individuals could commit suicide due to a higher level of consciousness that might result in severe depression.

Besides, millions of high IQ people would be more likely to produce less intelligent children from generation to generation. This phenomenon is known as regression to the mean.

downloadfile-jpg.516340
this is soy bs
In other words, the descendants of high IQ men sexually selected by women would be as intelligent as the previous population. So it does not make a huge difference in the end, whether women select high IQ men or men with higher average IQs.
pure retardation
Conclusion: women are indirectly selecting intelligence when they run after handsome, tall, and Caucasian men, preferably White men.
completely irrelevant conclusion

this is soy bs

pure retardation

this whole thread is just cumskin chad worship imo

I think confidence influences iq a bit, and face and height give you more confidence and hence slightly higher iq scores.
Not saying it gives an enormous boost, but a slight boost.
This phenomenon is called self-fulfilling prophecy and has scientific basis behind it. You're correct.

this is soy bs

pure retardation

You have not provided any evidence to support your assertions, therefore your conclusions are solely based on emotions and poor interpretations of what I wrote.

TLDR: Thread 379543 about how ethnics are subhuman trash and women were subconsciously making the right decisions all along. :hax::hax::hax:

TLDR: Thread 379543 about how ethnics are subhuman trash and women were subconsciously making the right decisions all along. :hax::hax::hax:
I have not stated that ethnics are trash.
I believe women may select handsome and taller men of their own race as well, but the current trend we are seeing nowadays, especially in the West, is ethnic women running after White men.

Irrelevant whether its overtly stated or not. :hax:
To be fair, you are not contributing to your racial group either with those subpar comments. Just letting you know.

This is a good analysis, but it relies to heavily on the race model. Europeans are very competitive, and some consider each other superior to one another. Overall, great post.

To be fair, you are not contributing to your racial group either with those subpar comments. Just letting you know.

I honestly couldn't care less.

Also, its not up to me to be a 'representative' of my racial group. It doesn't benefit me in anyway as at the end of the day we are still omitted from the gene pool. So again, irrelevant.

This sounds like an argument to be made on stormcuck or a red pilled forum. Its useless for an involuntary virgin. Your regard for the supposed quality of my comments means precisely jack shit. We are all here to cope.

This is a good analysis, but it relies to heavily on the race model. Europeans are very competitive, and some consider each other superior to one another. Overall, great post.
Thank you. I accept the fact that women may compete for genetically superior men within their own race and ethnicity as well.

Also, you seem to be the only person who bothered to read what I wrote. I appreciate it.

This claim is quite popular among our communities. It is used as a way of pointing out the failures of female selection.

According to this claim, women aren't selecting the best genes in order to facilitate our evolution because they don't run after high IQ men.

While this may be true, I connected some dots and came up with an interesting explanation to why women don't run after high IQ men.

Before I jump straight into it, I would like to remind you that I am not doing this because I want to spread chaos across our communities. I just want to look carefully at the evidence and see whether we should change our claims or not.

As we know, women are highly attracted to handsome, tall, and Caucasian men, preferably White men. The order for attraction is face, height, and race.

What we should note, however, is that those qualities mentioned above are correlated with intelligence to a certain degree.

I suppose we should start off with face. There is some evidence to suggest that beautiful people, especially if they are men, are generally more intelligent than ugly people.

How come? Because the same factors which allowed their beauty to evolve are the ones responsible for an increase in overall intelligence. For example, an early childhood free from stress and pathogens may produce a healthier offspring with full brain development, plus a decent diet along with several other environmental factors may also contribute to body development. This adaptation usually takes generations to occur and greatly shapes the genetic make-up of the individuals.

Another explanation to why beautiful people are more intelligent than ugly people is the assortative mating strategy, when intelligent men from upper classes marry beautiful women from lower classes. Since both intelligence and beauty are highly heritable characteristics, the result of such matches is generally intelligent and beautiful offsprings, which also helps to explain the association between beauty and intelligence.

Some illustrations from the article I linked:
View attachment 516302
View attachment 516303
View attachment 516305

Now we focus on height. There is some evidence to suggest that taller men are more intelligent than their shorter counterparts. Because taller men may have had a physical advantage over shorter men in the ancestral environment where people had to compete for resources, they were more likely to occupy the upper classes. The upper classes had more access to education and healthy food. Both education and healthy food stimulate the brain development of the individuals so much so that from generation to generation people started getting more intelligent. As a healthy diet and better standards of living also contribute to height growth, especially in environments where life is way harder, people were expected to grow taller as their intelligence increased.

In addition, taller people lived in the urban areas, whereas shorter people lived in the rural areas, historically speaking. As people living in the urban areas had greater access to education and technology than people living in the rural areas, the former is expected to be more intellectually advanced than the latter.

It could also be that the same genes which produce taller people are also responsible for producing intelligent people. This is an easy explanation, but it certainly does not tell the whole story.

Curiously, this also helps explain why men score slightly higher than women on IQ tests. Men are biologically taller than women.

For more information on the issue, please read this study.

Finally, we analyze race. To put it simply, Whites are the most creative race on the planet. East Asians score higher than Whites on IQ tests, but Whites are responsible for nearly all significant scientific and artistic achievements throughout history.

It is true that geniuses are a tiny percentage of the White population. However, the gene pool which sometimes allows geniuses to be born within the White population only exists because average people pass their genes onto the next generations. In other words, if it weren't for average Whites breeding children and consequently adding to the gene pool, the odds of geniuses being born would be significantly lower. Whites carry the genetic mutations for higher intelligence in their DNA.

From the book Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray:
View attachment 516343
View attachment 516344

Other types of Caucasians, such as Ashkenazi Jews and Arabs, may also have higher intelligence in some cases, but in this post I wanted to solely focus on the White race because it is the most desirable to women, excluding Black women, in long-term relationships.

The point of this thread was to demonstrate that, by sexually selecting handsome, tall, and White men, women are indirectly adding intelligence to the gene pool.

Why don't they run after highly intelligent men? It could be that a population has to rely on averageness in order to survive. High IQ people have pushed humanity forwards throughout history, but it certainly is no advantage for women to breed millions of high IQ people, as such an event could result in imbalance within the population.

View attachment 516340

From Wikipedia:

simpler, women CHOOSE weather we like it or not who the daddy will be, and weather the baby is born or not. (she can pick the guy for the DUMBEST of reasons). For example Scandinavians used to have brown eyes but foids SIMPLY selected men with blue eyes thus outbreeding the brown-eyed men. (in fact brown eyes are more sun resistant than blue eyes but foids SIMPLY found blue eyes more "sexy" in men)

-now scandinavians have blue eyes because of this (however they may revert to brown eyes again due to some of the women selecting Arab men for again ARBITRARY reasons).

Last edited:
I'm intelligent, white, 5'11", 5/10 in the looks department, and I'm not sexually successful at all.
Saad

This is a def a more nuance take: intelligence seems like a "plus", a mere "plus" of course, not sufficient on its own. However, as you said: tallness, high income, and so on might be related to high IQ.

Here's the simple truth. Foid brain never evolved to select for intelligence. It still selects men based on hunter-gatherer conditions. That's why for most of civilized history their choice in partners was limited if not non-existent. Some people like @FrothySolutions may not like this arrangement but it was for the best

Foids don’t care about intelligence. All the Chads in my school weren’t smart enough to do calculus

Truly ugly people are dumb and have low iq.

The order for attraction is face, height, and race.
Don't forget neurotypicality at the front. Autism and schizophrenia have been repeatedly shown to be incredibly significant factors of inceldom.

There may be tall men who are high IQ, but women dont give a fuck about that. They will go for tall with low IQ easily.

They're not dating high IQ white men though, actual geniuses are almost always unpopular with women. There is a sweet spot for intelligence which is a little above average. Enough to get a college education and high paying job, but not enough to become high inhib, neurotic and autistic (in the colloquial sense), all traits which are unattractive to women and highly correlated with high intelligence.

They're not dating high IQ white men though, actual geniuses are almost always unpopular with women. There is a sweet spot for intelligence which is a little above average. Enough to get a college education and high paying job, but not enough to become high inhib, neurotic and autistic (in the colloquial sense), all traits which are unattractive to women and highly correlated with high intelligence.
Their usually unpopular because their ugly (or average), if all intelligent men were chads, they would be all over them.

You have not provided any evidence to support your assertions, therefore your conclusions are solely based on emotions and poor interpretations of what I wrote.
Holy fucking shit what a comeback :giga:

Whites are the most creative race on the planet.
Cope.
This is literally the same thing blacks say to cope with their lower achievements.
Intelligence = creativity.
Provide evidence for creativity genes.

Last edited:
Intelligence is not attractive to women at all. They prefer low iq chad over intelligent chad

Last edited: