Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are turned off by humanity

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★
Most women really get the "ick" when a man expresses his human emotions. If a man cries in front of his girlfriend, she will most likely break up with him and leave him in the dust to rot alone. The fact that he is a living human with emotions genuinely repulses women. Women can cry, scream, and throw tantrums because one of their fake nails broke, and that's all perfectly fine in their eyes, but a man who displays sadness because of all the bottled up shit he's been through makes him a loser pussyass faggot to them. "iT's diFferEnt". ok I guess you're just admitting that women are more emotional and inferior.

Women don't want a man to love. They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty. Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them.

Yep. So much for the “empathetic gender”.

Yep. So much for the “empathetic gender”.
YES!!! that has always pissed me the fuck off. My whole life people are always saying women are so much nicer and empathetic than men. That's bullshit. Most women are massive cunts

I don't care I will just imagine a different species with better woman in my head. Fuck 3d foids.

YES!!! that has always pissed me the fuck off. My whole life people are always saying women are so much nicer and empathetic than men. That's bullshit. Most women are massive cunts
Yeah man. I hate when people act like women are so nice and pure

Well said. No one should chase those frozen prostitutes and self IMPROOOVE just for them, they are worthless in men's lives. They only consume men's sanity and money, then they can shit on them like a pack of seagulls and press charges.

Yeah man. I hate when people act like women are so nice and pure
I know it's a little ironic coming from this forum, but so much of women's day to day conversations boil down to just shit talking others.

Women don't want a man to love. They want a hot trophy to show off to their friends, they want a sex machine to give them pleasure, and they want someone to pay for all their shit and treat them like royalty.
true
Women don't actually love people, they love what people can DO for them
men are different? jfl

That’s the thing, we all want to know what love is like but we all know it’s not possible. So it’s this awkward middle ground of “how can I want something that doesn’t exist”

That’s why if someone truly goes MGTOW (builds their physique, gets a home away from society, makes good money, and doesn’t think of women).. it’s the best thing for a man.

I know it's a little ironic coming from this forum, but so much of women's day to day conversations boil down to just shit talking others.
Yeah, that’s true. I’ve seen it in school a lot. They love to gossip and spread rumors

Lots of women nowadays are just femme fatales. It's a fucking infestation of them. It's so prevalent in the culture. Even lots of "nice" girls could be tempted to lean onto that archetype here and there. I say fuck them i could reject a 10/10 for being a femme fatale whore. It's just coomfuel for fantasies but IRL you should just pimp slap the bitch, idk how normshits are putting up with it