Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are too cowardly to commit suicide

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When men commit suicide they get the job done. They don't find some ridiculously contrived and easily stoppable way to take themselves out nor do they desperately beg for attention by cutting themselves. Women attempt more but that's all they'll ever do. They're too cowardly to do the real thing because at the end of the day they just want attention. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gende...orld, males,times more frequent among females.

If you're a depressed foid reading this I want you to prove you're equal to men and stop playing around with a butter knife.

This femoid on discuck told me how she tried to choke herself to death with a belt once.

Attention seeking is all it is; they've encountered so little difficulty in their life with pretty much everything and anything they might do due to their existence as foids that even the slightest barrier to Chad or any other goal renders them in such an emotional state, making them hurt themselves for attention/validation/both. :lul:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

This femoid on discuck told me how she tried to choke herself to death with a belt once.
They literally just want attention or they're so retarded they have to take themselves out like an Austin Power's villain.

They’re just attention seeking whores nothing else. If we didn’t have simp faggots that give these dumb cunts attention we’d be much better off.

That’s retarded
When men commit suicide they get the job done. They don't find some ridiculously contrived and easily stoppable way to take themselves out nor do they desperately beg for attention by cutting themselves. Women attempt more but that's all they'll ever do. They're too cowardly to do the real thing because at the end of the day they just want attention. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide#:~:text=In the Western world, males,times more frequent among females.

If you're a depressed foid reading this I want you to prove you're equal to men and stop playing around with a butter knife.

View: https://youtu.be/mZADF_7hchM

Attention seeking is all it is; they've encountered so little difficulty in their life with pretty much everything and anything they might do due to their existence as foids that even the slightest barrier to Chad or any other goal renders them in such an emotional state, making them hurt themselves for attention/validation/both. :lul:
They can't go without attention. Too bad they don't just end themselves permanently so we don't have to listen to their constant whining about how depressed they are. If you don't get attention as a foid you're a complete failure.

Sadly in the end they'll never commit suicide because they won't be able to see how people react to it.

They’re just attention seeking whores nothing else. If we didn’t have simp faggots that give these dumb cunts attention we’d be much better off.
Based and complete and utter facts. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I knew a girl who confessed that she attempted to commit suicide by taking 2-4 aspirin pills. She always lied so I never trusted her.
4 Aspirin pills. That's how much I take when I have a headache. She did a good job at making herself look like a total retard if she was lying.

Yep just go to sanctioned-suicide jfl its mostly foids that have been there for like 2 years bitch if you wanted to kill yourself you would be dead arleady

Yep just go to sanctioned-suicide jfl its mostly foids that have been there for like 2 years bitch if you wanted to kill yourself you would be dead arleady
Exactly. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

When men commit suicide they get the job done. They don't find some ridiculously contrived and easily stoppable way to take themselves out nor do they desperately beg for attention by cutting themselves. Women attempt more but that's all they'll ever do. They're too cowardly to do the real thing because at the end of the day they just want attention. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide#:~:text=In the Western world, males,times more frequent among females.

Women "attempt" suicide (aka standing with the noose around their neck waiting until someone gives them attention before they back down). It's really not an attempt at suicide at all. It's just for show.

Suicide requires Courage And a Strong Will .

Both things Woman dont have.

lol why do you think assisted suicide is legalized cuz whores too pussy to pull the trigger

at the end of the day they just want attention
Attention seeking is all it is

(And in before "wut you saw a shrink you cuck fag lol" etc.--) As a young man I went to a psychologist to deal with what scared me about a female friend's multiple suicide attempts.

She called me every time she was about to do it -- I ran to help like an idiot in those days -- and was traumatized by how often this was happening. She cut her throat, her wrists, drove off roads, jumped in front of cars, etc.

I couldn't understand it and was distraught and didn't know what to do.

The psychologist helped me by telling me the bluntest thing I have ever heard: "If she really wanted to kill herself, she'd be dead."

I know some women who "attempted" suicide. One of them took quetiapine and didn't even bother to check the LD50 dose. Other one took SSRI's and didn't look at the LD50 either. And one other time this latter foid took some fucking supplements that can't kill you anyway no matter the dose. And the sick part? If an ambulance is called for these foids then these attempts will go in to the suicide attempt statistics of your country. What a fucking joke. Female attention seeking is so pathetic and toxic. They really couldn't handle even quarter of the shit men go through, they are nannied and pandered to so fucking much.

I know some women who "attempted" suicide. One of them took quetiapine and didn't even bother to check the LD50 dose. Other one took SSRI's and didn't look at the LD50 either. And one other time this latter foid took some fucking supplements that can't kill you anyway no matter the dose. And the sick part? If an ambulance is called for these foids then these attempts will go in to the suicide attempt statistics of your country. What a fucking joke. Female attention seeking is so pathetic and toxic. They really couldn't handle even quarter of the shit men go through, they are nannied and pandered to so fucking much.
Smartest thing to do if you see a woman "attempting" suicide (if you're lucky enough to live in a state that has no laws against this next part) is to egg her on. Gives her a message that you aren't gonna take her bullshit and she might even work up the nerve to really do it. Did it once to this girl pretending to hang herself on one of my family members' video calls and everyone else followed suit lol. That bitch never bothered them again.

She wanted to join Jeffrey Epstein in heaven.

Foid 'suicide attempts' are literally cries for attention. Whenever you see an interview with a foid who pretended to commit suicide, they always tell how they wanted someone to notice, instead for it to end.
Killing yourself is not that difficult, humans are surprisingly fragile.

(And in before "wut you saw a shrink you cuck fag lol" etc.--) As a young man I went to a psychologist to deal with what scared me about a female friend's multiple suicide attempts.

She called me every time she was about to do it -- I ran to help like an idiot in those days -- and was traumatized by how often this was happening. She cut her throat, her wrists, drove off roads, jumped in front of cars, etc.

I couldn't understand it and was distraught and didn't know what to do.

The psychologist helped me by telling me the bluntest thing I have ever heard: "If she really wanted to kill herself, she'd be dead."
That's why you shouldn't care for women, they're not really human just some mindless animals desperately trying to gather attention.

Would be funny if a foid attempted to fake killing herself for attention but then actually accidentally killed herself.

That's why you shouldn't care for women, they're not really human just some mindless animals desperately trying to gather attention.
To gather attention and worse.

When you mentioned animals it made me think of those predators that mimic the sounds of their prey, in order to catch them.

The cry for help is a baited trap.

They have more to live for than most men

Would be funny if a foid attempted to fake killing herself for attention but then actually accidentally killed herself.
I don't laugh at death or suicide or pain, and the thought of doing so repulses me to the core...but that...that would be funny.

Damn you Joker lol

They really couldn't handle even quarter of the shit men go through
The empty can makes the most noise.

By and large suicidal attentionwhores aren't dealing with very much trouble in life.

I would go so far to say that the suicide attempts are their pathetic way of trying to manufacture some trouble in life.

Based. Suicidal foids should also be made to have their virginity taken by a truecel before they get the job done so that their lives are at least worth something.
This :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

The empty can makes the most noise.

By and large suicidal attentionwhores aren't dealing with very much trouble in life.

I would go so far to say that the suicide attempts are their pathetic way of trying to manufacture some trouble in life.
Exactly, their lives are boring and they lack attention so they create problems so they can get attention.

being to cowardly to commit suicide is a good thing

lol

i am cowardly myself though, so i shouldn't throw stones when i live in a glass house

women cannot truly be depressed the same way a man can

Foids take 3 Advils and claim they attempted suicide

It's not that they are cowardly, they don't need to kill themselves. Their lives can't go wrong, so why would they? When a woman tries suicide the goal is not to kill herself, but to get attention. This is why they use less lethal methods too. It's just not their goal.

I wonder if it makes me a hypocrite when I've been on for 6 years. In my defense, I was working on my project; the yew tincture and refused to settle for anything less, because it's fun and gives my life meaning.

Any women who commits suicide, especially a white woman, is a retard. Life on recruit difficulty

Any women who commits suicide, especially a white woman, is a retard. Life on recruit difficulty
They don't realize it but they're doing the world a favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back