Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are the enemy

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
Just as the title says, women are not out for the best interest of men. There's only three things in this world that women love unconditionally, that is themselves, their blood relatives and their pets(if they have them). For us men there's always a price that has to be paid. Society and women exploit the male sex drive for their own selfish gains. They can care less whether we live or die.

I disagree that these traits that women have towards men are biological in nature. I believe these are calculated decisions women make, along with society egging them on to exploit us. Think about it, people say that the reason why men do all the work in relationships is because the woman is naturally submissive. That's bullshit. Look at women in every area of their lives. They pursue things that they like and they work hard to get them. But when it comes to a man. Oh no! I can't pursue a man! That's not in my nature! Women claim to be smart and independent but when it comes to men, all of a sudden they become weak and incompetent. This is all part of the exploitation process, to get us as men to do all the work in the relationship.

Trust me on this, if women really loved men the dating process would not be hard and the majority of divorces/breakups would not be initiated by women.

Women, Jews, leftists, cucked beta orbiters, and Chads.

the enemy i wanna fuck

Exactly, women are biologically programmed to generate hatred and competition among males.​

But when it comes to a man. Oh no! I can't pursue a man! That's not in my
nature!
Femoids do actively pursue Chad's in many cases. Which is an even more brutal realization than believing they never pursue anyone.

Women can love. Love the best chad in a room, if other guy enter and he is more a chad than the other then she is in love with this chad now, if you leave the room the woman is out of control.

everyone and everything is my enemy. teehee

Women can love. Love the best chad in a room, if other guy enter and he is more a chad than the other then she is in love with this chad now, if you leave the room the woman is out of control.
I wonder what would happen if there's one femoid and two alike-looking Gigachads like that in the room.
DOnKVr2.jpg

Just as the title says, women are not out for the best interest of men. There's only three things in this world that women love unconditionally, that is themselves, their blood relatives and their pets(if they have them). For us men there's always a price that has to be paid. Society and women exploit the male sex drive for their own selfish gains. They can care less whether we live or die.

I disagree that these traits that women have towards men are biological in nature. I believe these are calculated decisions women make, along with society egging them on to exploit us. Think about it, people say that the reason why men do all the work in relationships is because the woman is naturally submissive. That's bullshit. Look at women in every area of their lives. They pursue things that they like and they work hard to get them. But when it comes to a man. Oh no! I can't pursue a man! That's not in my nature! Women claim to be smart and independent but when it comes to men, all of a sudden they become weak and incompetent. This is all part of the exploitation process, to get us as men to do all the work in the relationship.

Trust me on this, if women really loved men the dating process would not be hard and the majority of divorces/breakups would not be initiated by women.
I agree completely, women need to be eradicated or at least culled. I hope someday we will get the opportunity to form a true fighting force.

Homosexual
Looks like I found the undercover femoid! I hope you get banned you roastie sympathizer

Daily reminder that without cucks, the women problem would be solved overnight.

I wonder what would happen if there's one femoid and two alike-looking Gigachads like that in the room.
DOnKVr2.jpg

Two giga chads in one place is a very rare event, they would probably ignore the woman and start fucking themselves and the woman would try to lick their sexual fluids off the floor.

Studies exist showing that women use different parts of their brains than men by nature.For instance, they tend to be right brained while men are often left brained. This means that women are emotional and are prone engage socially rather than logically. Combine this with their preference for things like language, psychology, sociology and education over STEM and it is clear that the traits are indeed mostly biological. Modern society encourages women to move away from caregiving in many ways yet affirmative action is needed to have female scientists, programmers, etc. They are clearly very different creatures from ourselves and always have been in every society in history.

Women exploit us men by using feminism so that they can have the cake and eat it too. They empower themselves in their family power which is their own turf but also in the workplace with unfair rules.

Studies exist showing that women use different parts of their brains than men by nature.For instance, they tend to be right brained while men are often left brained. This means that women are emotional and are prone engage socially rather than logically. Combine this with their preference for things like language, psychology, sociology and education over STEM and it is clear that the traits are indeed mostly biological. Modern society encourages women to move away from caregiving in many ways yet affirmative action is needed to have female scientists, programmers, etc. They are clearly very different creatures from ourselves and always have been in every society in history.

Women exploit us men by using feminism so that they can have the cake and eat it too. They empower themselves in their family power which is their own turf but also in the workplace with unfair rules.
High IQ post.

Looks like I found the undercover femoid! I hope you get banned you roastie sympathizer
Women are degenerates because of culture and dysgenics. Even if it's inherent, it's totally gay to believe women are the enemy, as if there's a sausage party in paradise once we overcome them. Do I hate them? Yes. But that's emotional. Do I believe they're inferior? In many ways. But they need to be controlled, feminism and toxic femininity are the enemy.

Women are degenerates because of culture and dysgenics. Even if it's inherent, it's totally gay to believe women are the enemy, as if there's a sausage party in paradise once we overcome them. Do I hate them? Yes. But that's emotional. Do I believe they're inferior? In many ways. But they need to be controlled, feminism and toxic femininity are the enemy.
I believe in an asexual, antisexual, aromantic society upon the dissolution of the female. Men should be castrated, artificial insemination pushed, and "love" pushed toward the androcentrist state and technology.

Women run society. The only reason the west is liberal is because men wanted to please womenz who were more inclined towards liberal thought and empathy if only because society expected it of them as proprietous

I believe in an asexual, antisexual, aromantic society upon the dissolution of the female. Men should be castrated, artificial insemination pushed, and "love" pushed toward the androcentrist state and technology.
I think I'd rather be gay. My sexual instinct is one of the banes of my existence but I'm focusing on channeling it. No balls means no testosterone means we lose positive masculine traits along with the not so positive ones.

I think I'd rather be gay. My sexual instinct is one of the banes of my existence but I'm focusing on channeling it. No balls means no testosterone means we lose positive masculine traits along with the not so positive ones.

It's worth the loss in sexuality. Sexuality in reality is the only thing holding mankind back from becoming an advanced civilization

White knight cucks in power are the true enemy for overpowering women in the west.

Women are conformists. If we took their voting rights away tomorrow and told them to shut the fuck up about it they would do so instantly (and gladly).

It's worth the loss in sexuality. Sexuality in reality is the only thing holding mankind back from becoming an advanced civilization
Sexuality merely is a tool. Profligacy, over-indulgence, addiction, and greed, are holding us back. If not sex then it's food, materialism, money, status, etc.