Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are sexual capitalists (IT won’t touch this)

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Most women are capitalists to a certain degree. They are against capitalism when it comes to economics because that’s when it disadvantages them. They are PRO capitalism when it means they can hoard the sexual capital. Women are the bourgeoisie. And the ironic part is they use the same argument that conservatives use against them “Stop being lazy” “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” “stop being entitled” etc. They are hypocrites.

Seize the means of reproduction!

@IncelKing @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
They should all have their clits snipped off with a pair of wire cutting pliers

we should kill them (in minecraft)

@MarquisDeSade
Foids are crony capitalists in terms of the $vaginal cavity$ between their legs, they hate capitalism when men do it, especially when men have the upper hand against them, but foids love capitalism especially if they can directly control men's behavior and dominate over them for themselves. Like all crony capitalists, the organized crony vaginal capitalists known as women hate and despise competition of anything that just so happens threatens their various monopolies. [Especially the sexual variety.] Point out their errors or various hypocrisies they'll constantly cry victim and foul, for in the primitive unintelligent mind of the vaginal capitalist they can do no wrong for they embrace the mindset that everything they do is something of absolute purity without responsibility [or consequence] to virtually anything. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: