Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are not real and just NPCs

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★★
I've actually convinced myself that femoids are not real. I genuinely think that they are just npcs created by demonic reptilian entities and the CIA.

If you think that femoids are real humans, then you are brainwashed by the cia and mossad

all foids are stupid only good thing about them is to use them as sex toys

They are real but they are simple minded creatures unable to think about anything in life but chads semen

They do not need to think. They just live in autopilot mode

They are real but they are simple minded creatures unable to think about anything in life but chads semen
They are soulless. But we have souls unlike them.

Can you really expect anything from living bipedal incubators?

I've actually convinced myself that femoids are not real. I genuinely think that they are just npcs created by demonic reptilian entities and the CIA.

If you think that femoids are real humans, then you are brainwashed by the cia and mossad

Ofc they are generated by sperms made by CIA, mossad.

All foids are sames. the degeneracy increased

They only function and make decisions based on hormones they said.

So they pretty much confirmed that foids are NPCs

Yes, theyre also programmed to go only for chad

They're just very superficial.

Okay fag

they are so braindead to the point that it's hard to consider them human

If you think that femoids are real humans
foids are not human, that much is known since antiquity. The debate is settled.

In fact, the word "human" is a reference to "hummus", that is: clay, from which Adam was made. The primordial foid, Eve, was not made of clay, hence not human.

This could be true. They seem programmed to hate incels

I say this alot but women need a man to lead them. They can't make their own decisions and Left to their own devices, they become overtired children and begin coming up with ridiculous ideas and delusions, like this new wave of feminism, fat acceptance and all that crap.
Women need to be kept in line. I'm not saying in a violent way but women of gen x and on wards need to remember that Human societies are inherently patriarchal and thrive when men are guiding them.

I say this alot but women need a man to lead them. They can't make their own decisions and Left to their own devices, they become overtired children and begin coming up with ridiculous ideas and delusions, like this new wave of feminism, fat acceptance and all that crap.
Women need to be kept in line. I'm not saying in a violent way but women of gen x and on wards need to remember that Human societies are inherently patriarchal and thrive when men are guiding them.
Damn ma nigga andrew tate even banned on .is

Also lol at this thread

Well, most people are not actually alive.

They are just running on autopilot and incapable of thinking for themselves.

They are a kind of biologically based robot, getting their directions from somewhere else.

So, it’s not just women, it’s most men too.

But, I can’t recall ever meeting a foid who didn’t rely on men to help her in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back