Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are never truly single

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
They have an entire line of men waiting in line to be the "next"
Old guy not good enough anymore? Just select an even better replacement.

This is why I laugh at husbands and boyfriends who cry a particular girl. Do you really think she ever loved you? Do really think your tears move her? While you're contemplating suicide and listening to sad songs, she'd professing her "love" to Chad number 3. It's female hypergamy at it's finest, relationships/marriage in the modern era are a joke.

Nowadays even women are requesting their boyfriends and husbands for open or poly relationships, just so that they could monkey-branch to a guy that has a higher SMV.

Nowadays even women are requesting their boyfriends and husbands for open or poly relationships, just so that they could monkey-branch to a guy that has a higher SMV.
Yeah, and then they get pissed when they say no, lol.
"If he really loved me he'd be okay with it!"
Greedy cunts.

Yeah, and then they get pissed when they say no, lol.
"If he really loved me he'd be okay with it!"
Greedy cunts.
They want it all or nothing. They could never be satisfied, even guys in Hollywood are having trouble with their ladies. This life is just fucking ridiculous.

A 2/10 woman says she's lonely: "hey babe let me get dem digits"

An 8/10 man says he's lonely: "LOL get bent loser"

They want it all or nothing. They could never be satisfied, even guys in Hollywood are having trouble with their ladies. This life is just fucking ridiculous.
Yeah, even the biggest of chads get rejected/dumped, what makes us think we have a chance?

Indeed, it is very common here in Spain too. It is also very very common that the day after the break up of any young couple, the guy, if a normie, becomes usually an asexual depressed beta for some time BUT the foid is litteraly fucking some Chad(s) that was/were litteraly waiting for the break to happen. Ive seen this happen more than 20 times, no kidding. Almost every couple behaves the fucking same nowadays. Its so fucking sad. I cant believe male normies arent red/black pilled as fuck just by participating in this fuckery

Last edited:
I know of a fat 4/10 looks woman who puts men on the "back burner" because she has that many men in line wanting to get with her.

Indeed, it is very common here in Spain. It is also very very common that the day after the break up, the guy is usually an asexual depressed beta and the foid is litteraly fucking some Chad that was litteraly waiting for the break to happen. Ive seen this happen more than 20 times, no kidding. Almost every couple behaves the same. Its so fucking sad.
It seems like that it's pointless to even want to be in a relationship.

Some of it actually serves as a life fuel not dealing with the BS of getting cheated, dumped or divorced.

It seems like that it's pointless to even want to be in a relationship.

Some of it actually serves as a life fuel not dealing with the BS of getting cheated, dumped or divorced.
Yeah, it almost makes me glad that I'm an incel.
I mean, what's the point of having a relationship? You'll just be hurt by heartless femoids.