Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are men's property

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
There's no debate.

When a Man has a daughter, she is his property, because he made her and that makes her his property. So when the daughter turns into an adult, the future husband comes to meet the owner(The Father) and he asks for the father's permission.

It's all a business. In the 21st a lot of daughters rebel against their fathers and they end up single mothers and late in their lifespan they beg men to save them from the taxes. Women survival is critically connected and wired to men. Even their lowest act "PROSTITUTION" revolves around men.

It's over and fuck you, you bitch.
Go make me a sandwich.

YOU ARE A PROPERTY AND YOU KNOW IT.

I wish I can own foids like pets

A man’s daughter isn’t his property. She is, however, his descendant having free will as he does.

There's no debate.

When a Man has a daughter, she is his property, because he made her and that makes her his property. So when the daughter turns into an adult, the future husband comes to meet the owner(The Father) and he asks for the father's permission.

It's all a business. In the 21st a lot of daughters rebel against their fathers and they end up single mothers and late in their lifespan they beg men to save them from the taxes. Women survival is critically connected and wired to men. Even their lowest act "PROSTITUTION" revolves around men.

Go make me a sandwich.

Giga based goddamn meat holez

Ocean Waves Summer GIF

Basically, the point of life for men is to creampie the wombs of women. That's it. The more power you have, the more successful you are, the more good looking you are, the richer you are, the more women you can CREAMPIE.

Women are basically an extension of men's power. The better you are, the more women you can access.

Anything that is NOT creamping a woman's womb is just cope.

>title
go use your property then nigger no one is stopping you. otherwise tf are you doing here without a fuck nigger if you truly got toilets as your property? :feelswhere:

That’s not how life works.

Love edgy posts like this. Saying that foids are property but then they are not even able to look a MTB in the eyes for 2 seconds

>title
go use your property then nigger no one is stopping you. otherwise tf are you doing here without a fuck nigger if you truly got toilets as your property? :feelswhere:
I'm gonna use your mom, nigger. You can call me your next Stepdad. I'm gonna call you son.

Stop cringemaxxing bro
Women are not “men’s” property, they’re tall men’s property

A man’s daughter isn’t his property. She is, however, his descendant having free will as he does.
How the fuck is not his property you are contradicting yourself. Who made her? Who feeds her? The government will gonna call you if something bad happens with your daughter and why you daughter has the father's name?

Dude, go hold a candle for someone while they fuck.

There's no debate.

Go make me a sandwich.

I agree with the idea , however if the father doesnt act like his daughter is his property, neither will other men

claimin' this thread real quick
hold my reefa

well that was uncalled for :horror:
CommunityIcon h5x6294fodu61

There's no debate.

Go make me a sandwich.

GIGA BASED

doot doot dooo dooo max verstappen

His career was finished without the intervention of the late Jules Bianchi who said to Ferrari you’ve got to take this guy, you’ve got to make sure he gets to Formula 1. And what a gift that was to give. In 2017, Charles Leclerc lost his father and in his final days, he told his father a white lie. That he’d made it to Formula 1; that he’d signed the contract. It wasn’t true then but his driving has made it true now, and look what he’s done with the opportunity. The grandstands he saw built as a kid growing up now rise for him and for the first time in 93 years this fabled race is won by one of their own. Charles Leclerc wins the Monaco Grand Prix to achieve his dream.

Cope. It's the other way around. Men are foids property and always have been. Men have always been expected to simp and provide for foids with only sex in return, a lot of men don't even get that.

His career was finished without the intervention of the late Jules Bianchi who said to Ferrari you’ve got to take this guy, you’ve got to make sure he gets to Formula 1. And what a gift that was to give. In 2017, Charles Leclerc lost his father and in his final days, he told his father a white lie. That he’d made it to Formula 1; that he’d signed the contract. It wasn’t true then but his driving has made it true now, and look what he’s done with the opportunity. The grandstands he saw built as a kid growing up now rise for him and for the first time in 93 years this fabled race is won by one of their own. Charles Leclerc wins the Monaco Grand Prix to achieve his dream.
damn nigga chill it's just one gp win it's not like he will clutch a championship :/

now I usually don't do this but uhhh
-R kelly

you just got knocked tf out of your copes. sorry it irritated you this much :hax: :yes:
You're so dumb. Unbelievable. He thinks the word property means "slave nigger cotton" I can't comprehend how dumb this this guy is. This guy is a female activist. He's a professional candleholder while other people fuck. Unbelievable.

This guy is delusional. Go drink your soy milk, you simp.

What about the mother?

You're so dumb. Unbelievable. He thinks the word property means "slave nigger cotton" I can't comprehend how dumb this this guy is. This guy is a female activist. He's a professional candleholder while other people fuck. Unbelievable.

I just told you if you think foids are our property (which is a clear statement that doesn't need an argument about it's meaning) then go have fun with them instead of being here and you went on a seething chimpout spree with major projection game about me defending and simping to toilets (?). funny how you think I'm the soyboy here when you can't control your impulses with that cucked redpilled bullshit you posted.
you got 5k posts and been here for 6 years. it's clear that you don't belong here, a mere tfl/psl residual account who still believes in old garbage that was posted in these spaces like mgtow bullshit and thinks the "modern blackpill" is incorrect. and that stat I mentioned proves enough.

the real candleholders and soy chuggers are the redpilled gurus who convinced you that toilets are your property and that you can own them (or practically own anyone) with an erectile dysfunction,a midget height and disfigured face while you pay these scamming normies your neetbux so they can have a vacation to SEA but you're too lowiq to see this, regurgitating their bullshit thinking no one like me will call you out for it. so go whip your dick out and jack it off to the literal cuck jack murphy my nigger. you redpilled "oldcels" who don't believe in the blackpill are a bunch of cucks. redpillers and mgtow streamers who got literally cucked like jack murphy and tfm are prime examples.
men going their own way more like men cucked their own way. sincere advice: gtfo of here and have a vacation on cuckddit or 4cuck, you'll find more people like you and less people like me there :blackpill::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
I'm gonna use your mom, nigger. You can call me your next Stepdad. I'm gonna call you son.

nothing more satisfying than btfo'ing an oldjoindate nigger with one sentence till it makes him fume like this.

I already know this negro will come at me flexing his join date expecting people to appreciate it or maybe thinking that we would simply ignore how most of old accounts got banned or exposed with concrete evidences for being htn fakecels even moreso than current '24 grayfags lmao

How the fuck is not his property you are contradicting yourself. Who made her? Who feeds her? The government will gonna call you if something bad happens with your daughter and why you daughter has the father's name?

Dude, go hold a candle for someone while they fuck.
this negro also has nothing to back himself with except repeating the same insults and obscene shit telling others they're soy and cucks. this projection is PEAK, combined with the low impulse control that triggers this rage to a mere disagreeing opinion and lack of variety in his vocab makes a beg telltale sign about him def. being a deathnic slavo/curry with an iq below 70 :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
maturing on this forum is realizing that @CruxGammata was never wrong. this place is no longer a pure blackpilled incel forum, matter of fact, never been. I can't stand deleted "oldcels" accounts that I used to interact with when I first got here dm'ing me from other places confessing how they weren't actually incels, got gfs and just wanted to use this place to vent their problems
or seeing this redpilled shit
or seeing more accounts getting exposed for being literal fags and trooners despite their account status
:feelscomfy:

Last edited:

we inkwells do like murdering people darktriads are truly the most incel kind amirite fellow oldjoindatecels it's so le sigma based w Rizz skibiddy moment xD

Last edited:
nothing more satisfying than btfo'ing an oldjoindate nigger with one sentence till it makes him fume like this.

I already know this negro will come at me flexing his join date expecting people to appreciate it or maybe thinking that we would simply ignore how most of old accounts got banned or exposed with concrete evidences for being htn fakecels even moreso than current '24 grayfags lmao

this negro also has nothing to back himself with except repeating the same insults and obscene shit telling others they're soy and cucks. this projection is PEAK, combined with the low impulse control that triggers this rage to a mere disagreeing opinion and lack of variety in his vocab makes a beg telltale sign about him def. being a deathnic slavo/curry with an IQ below 70 :feelscomfy:
Look at this low-IQ animal, he's writing a wall of texts just to prove to himself that he's a man who protects women's rights but in reality, he's showing how cucked his mentality really is. Fucking retard. Keep simping you BDSM-cuck faggot. You're the type of guy that licks other men cum leftovers. You can cry me a river, bitch.

Keep barking you low iq mammal.

Look at this low-IQ animal, he's writing a wall of texts just to prove to himself that he's a man who protects women's rights but in reality, he's showing how cucked his mentality really is. Fucking retard. Keep simping you BDSM-cuck faggot. You're the type of guy that licks other men cum leftovers. You can cry me a river, bitch.

Keep barking you low iq mammal.
I just told you if you think foids are our property (which is a clear statement that doesn't need an argument about it's meaning) then go have fun with them instead of being here and you went on a seething chimpout spree with major projection game about me defending and simping to toilets (?). funny how you think I'm the soyboy here when you can't control your impulses with that cucked redpilled bullshit you posted.
you got 5k posts and been here for 6 years. it's clear that you don't belong here, a mere tfl/psl residual account who still believes in old garbage that was posted in these spaces like mgtow bullshit and thinks the "modern blackpill" is incorrect. and that stat I mentioned proves enough.

the real candleholders and soy chuggers are the redpilled gurus who convinced you that toilets are your property and that you can own them (or practically own anyone) with an erectile dysfunction,a midget height and disfigured face while you pay these scamming normies your neetbux so they can have a vacation to SEA but you're too lowiq to see this, regurgitating their bullshit thinking no one like me will call you out for it. so go whip your dick out and jack it off to the literal cuck jack murphy my nigger. you redpilled "oldcels" who don't believe in the blackpill are a bunch of cucks. redpillers and mgtow streamers who got literally cucked like jack murphy and tfm are prime examples.
men going their own way more like men cucked their own way. sincere advice: gtfo of here and have a vacation on cuckddit or 4cuck, you'll find more people like you and less people like me there :blackpill::feelscomfy:
seethe+cope

You're the type of guy that licks other men cum leftovers.
you're speaking from experience. you lick your wife's bf cum or have you seen jack murphy lick his wife's bf cum? come on redpilled sigma boy give us a demo

Last edited:
you're speaking from experience. you lick your wife's bf cum or have you seen jack murphy lick his wife's bf cum? come on redpilled sigma boy give us a demo
Of course, I'm speaking from experience, you were there when I banged your mom's pussy. You came to clean the mess, SON.

Water... in a fair wrold

Of course, I'm speaking from experience, you were there when I banged your mom's pussy. You came to clean the mess, SON.
your mom should've probably killed herself or aborted you my nigger. but jack murphy had other thoughts. he cucked himself and licked the mancum of her vajayjay while you were watching, and you carried on that trend so this is where you got this idea and began to project it on others. im sure your whore mom still views you as a failure. because speaking from experience, that is what you are.

Last edited:
A human is an animal, is a mammal.
Speciism is real tho. We treat certain species of animals better than others for subjective reasons. Not saying that it's wrong, it's just a thing. Accept it.

In my opinion women should be treated like breeding cattle, because that's what they are. Society has this whole equality thing going for it so we are trying to force women into all sorts of positions that they're not made for. Are there some exceptions? Sure. However 99.999% of milk cows will give you low grade meat. No reason in using them for premo curs, just make Mc Donald's out of them.

your mom should've probably killed herself or aborted you my nigger. but jack murphy had other thoughts. he cucked himself and licked the mancum of her vajayjay while you were watching, and you carried on that trend so this is where you got this idea and began to project it on others. im sure your whore mom still views you as a failure. because speaking from experience, that is what you are.
At this point, you just want to increase your number of shit posts. Look at that shit 10.920 posts :feelstastyman:. You have to be proud of yourself. I think that's the only achievement that you achieved in your lifetime. LMFAO.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just fucking lol at your life... HAHHAHAHAHA, LMFAO, dead.

At this point, you just want to increase your number of shit posts. Look at that shit 10.920 posts :feelstastyman:. You have to be proud of yourself. I think that's the only achievement that you achieved in your lifetime. LMFAO.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just fucking lol at your life... HAHHAHAHAHA, LMFAO, dead.
like how your joindate is the only achievement you made in a lifetime? :feelsEhh::feelswhat:
I got them without postmaxxing, mostly by dunking on people like you :feelscomfy:
stand proud. you are the dumbest.

like how your joindate is the only achievement you made in a lifetime? :feelsEhh::feelswhat:
I got them without postmaxxing, mostly by dunking on people like you :feelscomfy:
stand proud. you are the dumbest.
I'm not a common dude. I have 2 apartments and a home, the houses are registered in my name. I got my 5000 euro high-end PC, and I got a lot of expensive things. I help my mother with money and others. I got the $. My Steam is 20.000+ $worth.

I plan next year to buy a Mercedes Benz Class S, so I can drive your mother around.

I bet your broke ass still lives with your parents.