Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are like children, the thread which reading after it will bw impossible for you to hate women anymore

Women would not be so attractive if they were as mature as men. Their childlike behavior turns me on because it makes me feel manly. I love being around girls. I do not want them to be like me.

Waiting for someone to make a decent argument against him. I assume that foids will just insult him, as they all do when wrong.

What's weird is that I feel like a lot of people ignore how much easier it is for women to thrive as adults and give them the same amount of credit for doing it.

But they truly have no shortage of men who are more than happy to take care of them.

Men can't afford to just act like kids because we have to be self-sufficient.

lmfao wtf is that username

Their childlike behavior turns me on because it makes me feel manly. I love being around girls. I do not want them to be like me.
Unfortunately they do not like your "bad pErSoNaLiTy" inkie and like they make u feel manly u make them feel disgusted :cryfeels: