Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are gross

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My mom was cooking dinner late tonight i was walking by as she loudly farted. No "excuse me" just a wet man fart.

They stop caring about anything after they shit out their frst kid. They dont need to try anymore. I feel bad for my dad marrying this creature.

Good thing he divorced her

did your cunt face mom divorce rape your father?

did your cunt face mom divorce rape your father?
Sadly. He owed nearly 2k a month
I saw none of it.

I feel terrible for my dad. I begged the judge to let him have me. He gave me to my cunt mother

Actually nowadays they don't even have to try. I would say that we as human beings are generally gross, and this is the moment where it's noticeable.

Brace yourself, articles to encourage femoids farting in public as freedom of expression will soon appear. :lul:

Actually nowadays they don't even to try. I would say that we as human beings are generally gross, and this is the moment where it's noticeable.

Brace yourself, articles to encourage femoids farting in public as freedom of expression will soon appear. :lul:
Dont even say this shit.

I saw none of it.

I feel terrible for my dad. I begged the judge to let him have me. He gave me to my cunt mother
tbh the whore probably spent it all on herself. women are worthless besides their hole tbh. maybe things would've turned out for the better of you were with your dad?

Dont even say this shit.

Don't worry man, if you're worried about the articles, I was joking. :feelsokman: I'm sorry that your dad got divorce raped, I hope the best for him.

tbh the whore probably spent it all on herself. women are worthless besides their hole tbh. maybe things would've turned out for the better of you were with your dad?
Judging by her jewelry i 100% know it was all spent on her.
Don't worry man, if you're worried about the articles, I was joking. :feelsokman: I'm sorry that your dad got divorce raped, I hope the best for him.
Hes doing well now
Gasses me ;)

classic female behavior past 25

They are more disgusting than anyone. They bleed from where they pee and talk about it openly.

Trunchbull-Matilda-movie-Pam-Ferris-a.jpg

your mum makes me think of miss trunchbull

The incel genocide has already begun. They've already sent OP to the gas chamber.

Your DNA is similar to hers, you can probably fart like that too

My mom was cooking dinner late tonight i was walking by as she loudly farted. No "excuse me" just a wet man fart.

They stop caring about anything after they shit out their frst kid. They dont need to try anymore. I feel bad for my dad marrying this creature.

Good thing he divorced her

they only want their instant highs / gratifications and thats it , fucking chads left and right being the center of attention , yare yare daze

I agree.

I’m more disgusted by women than attracted to them tbh.

I saw none of it.

Of course not, 99% of the time the children never benefit from that money, it goes towards buying mommy new clothes, bags and shoes.

Same with my mom when she farts it's like ww1 mustard gas you can smell it across the room it can hurt you. Ofc she doesn't even say sorry after killing and injuring thousands of soldiers cuz she is feminist.

Projectiles.MustardBurns.jpg

Of course not, 99% of the time the children never benefit from that money, it goes towards buying mommy new clothes, bags and shoes.
our society need to be destroyed like Roman Empire did

Last edited:
They literally leaves their tampons in the package in the bathroom at their jobs sometimes. Like seriously? Nobody wants to see such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back