Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are gigachadssexuals

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I used to think that this was a meme, but it turns out that women only want chads or gigachads.

This roastie admits that she doesn't find any man attractive. She expects a greek-god or something more than that. The comments are brutal, tbh. All women on the comment section agreed with the OP.

"I find the vast, vast, vast majority of men unattractive. Mostly it’s that I don’t have any physical attraction to them, but once in a while (about twice a year if I’m on a lot of dating sites, or once every few years if I’m not), I’ll meet someone I actually think is good looking (a hint here is that I find most celebrities physically unattractive, apparently my sex drive is picky but I couldn’t tell you why – although I DO have a high sex drive…).

However, I’m also aware having been through a lot of therapy after numerous and significant mental health difficulties (eating disorders etc.) that I tend to date cold or unavailable men and then not ask for more and maintain that emotional distance – essentially, I seem to have been in a habit of avoiding intimacy by going out with people I don’t find attractive, or more often than I’d like to admit, men who I know are gay before I even ask them out…otherwise they’re narcissistic or give mixed messages, or aren’t close in some way etc.

Knowing that I have that pattern, I made a promise to myself to pick up on coldness whenever I find someone attractive and to walk away. And that is something I do – I look specifically for empathy. And guess what…on those very rare occasions when the idea of kissing/sleeping with someone is not downright unappealing, they’re cold and narcissistic, and so I walk away.

Now to be honest, I’m not too bothered about finding someone in the next couple of years, I’m still young at 28 and my career is my priority right now, so I’m not in too much of a hurry, but the reason why it’s been bothering me is that I’m actually starting to worry that my family messed me up so much I’ll never be able to love anyone. I’m therapied out and no longer diagnosable – I’ve made a massive recovery and feel extremely healthy – so I don’t think more therapy is going to suddenly make me find more men attractive.

I have tried being with people I don’t find attractive – and I usually remain friends with very nice men I have tried to date but didn’t find attractive, and I’m afraid they don’t start growing on me. They just become my friend.

Have you come across this and do you think the reason I find so many men physically unappealing is because of something psychological? Some of my friends think it’s do with the bar being raised…I’m quite attractive myself and I’ve had a lot of attention from the opposite of sex since I was about 13, including the “very good looking”, so perhaps it’s just knowing what I could have and that that’s influencing me?"

Some of the comments:
"Mel” is spot on. I have more horror stories than one can shake a stick at regarding good looking gay men… I’m a very attractive woman– honestly a 10 (which may sound conceited, but I was a model, am tall, blonde, thin but curvy, in my 20’s, etc). Every time I go on a dating site I literally get inundated with emails from guys. But the problem is, almost NONE of them are anything to look at! (And the few that are turn out to be gay or fake profiles!!) Yes, we are told to look at what’s on the “inside,” but the truth is, it’s these UGLY MEN who are getting the bargain here!! They get to be with women who are way, WAY better than them. It’s WOMEN who are getting the short end of the stick and I for one am sick of it!

"I can sympathize SO much with the woman who initially wrote in… In fact I’m nearly identical to her– in both having had an eating disorder AND my lack of attraction to most men"

SOURCE:https://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/find-men-unattractive-whats-wrong

When astray, they´re Gigadegenerates.

I told you 95/5 rule is true, Chad = hundreds of times more female attention than average.

Hyper-hypergamy by Rookh

I’m still young at 28 and my career is my priority right now

JFL.

The only thing even more pathetic than this are cuckservative MGTOW copers who think that she will hit the wall soon, regret having treated men so badly, and tearfully long for a second chance to be married by one of those fine gentlemen.

Yes, we are told to look at what’s on the “inside,” but the truth is, it’s these UGLY MEN who are getting the bargain here!! They get to be with women who are way, WAY better than them. It’s WOMEN who are getting the short end of the stick and I for one am sick of it!
This is either pure stupidity or absolute delusion, holy shit.

JFL.

The only thing even more pathetic than this are cuckservative MGTOW copers who think that she will hit the wall soon, regret having treated men so badly, and tearfully long for a second chance to be married by one of those fine gentlemen.

this. There are roasties on the comment section who are 40-50-year-olds but they still demand chad. The wall is cope.

"I find the vast, vast, vast majority of men unattractive. Mostly it’s that I don’t have any physical attraction to them, but once in a while (about twice a year if I’m on a lot of dating sites, or once every few years if I’m not), I’ll meet someone I actually think is good looking (a hint here is that I find most celebrities physically unattractive, apparently my sex drive is picky but I couldn’t tell you why – although I DO have a high sex drive…).

Wrong bitch, you have an abnormal low and defective sex drive/sexual organs. A woman with normally functioning sexual organs should not have a problem being aroused by an average man. (even if her first choice is Chad)

They don't even care about chad himself, his personality doesn't matter they only care about his genetics.

Women are animals

They don't even care about chad himself or his personality they only carehis genetics.

Women are animals
Women are beneath animals, most animals don't murder their children, and the ones that do don't take delight in it.

Wrong bitch, you have an abnormal low and defective sex drive/sexual organs. A woman with normally functioning sexual organs should not have a problem being aroused by an average man. (even if her first choice is Chad)

A lot of women are on the pill which drives the libido even further down the drain, combine side effects of contraceptives with a modern dating technology making a preselection based on eugenicist metrics available to every bimbo with the click of a button. Your average woman today can live the sex life like 1970s rock star; tripping on a endless supply of men ready to worship them and still filling themselves with sedatives.

Last edited:
That's why giving liberty to women is a mistake. They are so useless that have to be guided by men to fuck, if not human race would be extinct centuries ago.

Women are beneath animals, most animals don't murder their children, and the ones that do don't take delight in it.
View attachment 154682
Lol literal satanists. Even if you're not religious you can see why so many religions say women are evil
This is cope, women can't be attracted to average

However, only being into 10/10 terachads is a sign something might be wrong though

This is cope, women can't be attracted to average

I agree 100%. Every time I see an average guy with a girlfriend, she always seems distant and cold. It's always the guy who shows affection while she just stands there looking around and then on her phone.

Hmm I wonder what those men she’s actually attracted to look like. Tall? White? 9/10+? :waitwhat:

It’s WOMEN who are getting the short end of the stick and I for one am sick of it!
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

this. There are roasties on the comment section who are 40-50-year-olds but they still demand chad. The wall is cope.
Wall is cope, femoids are npcs, they cannot feel feelings, they are soulless piles of flesh

70% of women would openly avoid a man solely because of his looks

Women rate 80% of men as "below average", while men rate women on a bell curve

Just become a lesbian.

You should explore the possibility of being a lesbian. Many people don’t want to come out to themselves because of the social complications, and deny their true attraction unfortunately. Also, there are asexual individuals that do not really have much of a sex drive, and thats normal too. Maybe you just don’t really want a man because of the complications of relationships.

1. 2.2.1
    Ellie
    That was my quick assessment.
    Maybe you should be open to date women. Open your options, for the most part women are more beautiful and emotionally available.

1. Jerry
      Yeah right. Lol. Woman are mostly more beautiful because they hide beyond make up. Maybe this woman is not attracted to any men because they don’t have make up on!
  2. 2.2.2
    Liz Bona
    She isn’t a lesbian. Why don’t proper just admit that most men are not attractive. I also find about one man a decade attractive and he turns out to be mental.
Brutality

My first husband was ugly and I found him attractive because I loved him. When I stopped loving him due to his personality – he became even uglier than before. I am definitely not a lesbian. I tried that and NOPE, NOPE, NOPE…. So really most men are just unattractive.

There is no wall

Exactly. Most men in their mid to late thirties give up. I find that us women have so much competition by age 30 so most use makeup to stall the aging and it gets us laid for another decade.

This is how they ensnare "nice guys"

“If a man treats you well, attraction will come. If he doesn’t, no matter how hot he is, eventually it won’t work out.”

Thank you. I need to see more of this right now. I went on a first date and second date these last two Saturdays. I agreed to go out with him because he looked like a nice guy, and I figured I would be attracted to him if I fell in love with him. Compatibility-wise, it seems just fine (eHarmony got one right, but so far just one). He is wildly attracted to me and is treating me like his dream girl. In fact, you should have heard the long list of things he rattled off for his reason for liking me. So, I’m giving him the opportunity to make me fall in love with him. Unfortunately for him, I’ve hit that stage where I’m nitpicking him and questioning whether I want to do this. I’m also not attracted to most guys on sight, so I keep telling myself: it’s been only one week. He is still contacting me, even after telling him my boundaries with sex. There are no red flags. Just let him do his thing. I’ll give it a few weeks.

Last edited:
Guaranteed this foids is constantly walking past a looksmatch and just completely ignoring him. Fucking garbage.

Some of the comments:
"Mel” is spot on. I have more horror stories than one can shake a stick at regarding good looking gay men… I’m a very attractive woman– honestly a 10 (which may sound conceited, but I was a model, am tall, blonde, thin but curvy, in my 20’s, etc). Every time I go on a dating site I literally get inundated with emails from guys. But the problem is, almost NONE of them are anything to look at! (And the few that are turn out to be gay or fake profiles!!) Yes, we are told to look at what’s on the “inside,” but the truth is, it’s these UGLY MEN who are getting the bargain here!! They get to be with women who are way, WAY better than them. It’s WOMEN who are getting the short end of the stick and I for one am sick of it!

Pure arrogance...