Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women are fundamentally corrupt if you look at the basis of the selection of males

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
If we take the adage that women select the "best", and wait at the top of the hill for the "winners".

If we take this adage which is commonly accepted of women to be true, HOW IN THE FUCK CAN THESE SAME PEOPLE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY REGARDING ANY ETHICS.

The position of selecting the best and waiting at the top of the hill for the "winners" CANNOT AND DOESNT ACCOUNT FOR ETHICS AND ACTUALLY DISREGARDS ETHICS AS YOU ARE CONCENTRATING ON THE WINNER WITH NO CAVEATS EG NO ETHICS.

I dont understand how this is not viewed as a position that A PERSON that is fundamentally corrupt would take, how does the wider world not accept this is a fundamentally corrupt outlook, which then fundamentally corrupts every decision and position held by the person, and also strips any right to espouse or talk about ethics. Because their corrupt self interest completely erodes and does not contain any ethical consideration.

If i were to construct someone and make decisions based on corruption, the fundamental element of this person and all decisions would be, might is right, winner takes all whatever the cost, WHICH BY DEFINITION REMOVES ALL ETHICS FROM MY WORLD VIEW.

So taking these elements into account, the priory condition of women IS CORRUPT.

So logically they are seeking the most corrupt the most successful male they can get.

This also answers another question, why is the world getting more corrupt, lookist, unethical, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE RISING INFLUENCE AND POWER OF WOMEN FACILITATED OF COURSE BY THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.

Last edited:
water is wet :feelsautistic:

Women don't have a moral sense. I think morality develops from self reflection. Women have no need for self reflection since they have everything given to them with zero resistance.