Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women are finding ways to discover a man's real height on dating apps

But can't ask how much she weighs, how many men she's been with or how much make up she is using :feelsseriously:

Beyond Brutal ngl, I would LLmaxx in this decade (ded srs).

That's a retarded method because the perceived size of an object is affected by their relative distance compared to the camera.

She easily found that each bottle is 9.5 inches tall, then used a photo editing app to replicate the bottle over the original photo multiple times.

She then lined those bottles up to match his height, counted how many stacked up against his height, and converted it to feet, finding the man to be 5’11.25″.
imagine putting in this much effort just to not accidentally date a guy who's 5'11 JFL. the difference between 5'11.25 and 6' is so fucking small that any margin of error whatsoever would mean her bullshit testing is worthless

I've never used a dating app

EXPOSED
"users have taken to extreme measures to see if the guy they just swiped right on is really 6’0″ — or if he’s actually 5’10"

Just fucking LOL at a news site posting this and wondering why so many men are depressed or commit suicide.

imagine putting in this much effort just to not accidentally date a guy who's 5'11 JFL. the difference between 5'11.25 and 6' is so fucking small that any margin of error whatsoever would mean her bullshit testing is worthless
Then they turn around and say looks don't matter it's all personality

It's strange how much they care about that. Height plays a very, very, very small role in my attraction for women. If I were to rank the importance of characteristics height would not even be in the top 30.

EXPOSED
"users have taken to extreme measures to see if the guy they just swiped right on is really 6’0″ — or if he’s actually 5’10"

Just fucking LOL at a news site posting this and wondering why so many men are depressed or commit suicide.
Treating anyone who's below 6ft as some sort leper that should be avoided
It's strange how much they care about that. Height plays a very, very, very small role in my attraction for women. If I were to rank the importance of characteristics height would not even be in the top 30.

Women want taller men more than men want shorter women

"women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller, whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner."

The math doesn't even work, if I hold a beer bottle with my arm stretched out, facing the camera, it's going to look bigger from the perspective of the camera than if I held the beer bottle next to me.

JFL.

Why is this shit being featured on msm

heightpill is undeniable.

If only there was a way to hide how much of an ugly landwhale most tinder foids are.

Apparently "math skill" for some females means elementary arithmetic.
The math doesn't even work, if I hold a beer bottle with my arm stretched out, facing the camera, it's going to look bigger from the perspective of the camera than if I held the beer bottle next to me.

It's only a matter of time until some cuck STEMcels give females a machine-learning based algorithm that will properly infer the height of a human being from his proportions and objects present in the scene.

Last edited: