Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women are attracted to all violent criminals whether they are Chad or not

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Screenshot 20231201 151732

How can a woman even think this way?:feelspuke:
Just take a look at a few of his crimes if you hadn't heard of him yet and then at his face. Hundreds of females likely wet themselves uncontrollably when they first heard of his trial, imagining themselves getting kidnapped, raped and forced to give birth by this mutt-looking peasant.

OKAY grEYCEL

just be serial killer theory

Fritzl is a legend. Imagine having a human sex toy tucked away in your basement you can use any time you like. The dream.

True and not.

You see Fritz is exposed to millions of women. With those large numbers he will rack up admirers and the more
notorious he is. A truecel deciding to pick fights will just get arrested and won't have any women after him.

I agree.
Now, for example, Adam Lanza was autistic and probably has schizophrenia (If im not mistaken)
Artworks DevHjTMeMMxV0Rxp FX8vMw t500x500

Foids started to thrist over him after he commited the shooting. Not before, where he was a normal human being, but AFTER he did a crime
8jEK9DC

I just finished watching a video about him then came to .is to see if there are threads about him and this is the first thing i see.

Fml

This is true. Many incels who have commited mass killings recieve hordes of female fans. They get relationships and sex from prison. If they kill themselves after their massacre they become legends and are worshipped by hot girls. It´s sad but true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back