Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are absolutely retarded.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Imagine wearing make-up and showing your body parts to attract males and then deeming them needy, weak and pathetic for showing interest in you.
It's like walking around starving people with tons of food and then denigrating them for wanting to get a food from you. Absolutely soulless and inhuman creatures.
Maybe beating them violently and then raping them is the only way to get respect from them?

Most men = simps = retarded

It's impossible to not hate women

Imagine wearing make-up and showing your body parts to attract males and then deeming them needy, weak and pathetic for showing interest in you.
It's like walking around starving people with tons of food and then denigrating them for wanting to get a food from you. Absolutely soulless and inhuman creatures.
Maybe beating them violently and then raping them is the only way to get respect from them?
When women go out in public dressed like this, it's really a power move and a means of humiliation. They are causing hundreds of men to experience sexual arousal, but the men can't do much of anything about it but put their heads down and keep waking (or maybe masturbate when they get home). The woman exerts her sexual power over hundreds of men a day, but men are not allowed to exert their physical power over women (by groping, fondling, or even raping).

When women go out in public dressed like this, it's really a power move and a means of humiliation. They are causing hundreds of men to experience sexual arousal, but the men can't do much of anything about it but put their heads down and keep waking (or maybe masturbate when they get home). The woman exerts her sexual power over hundreds of men a day, but men are not allowed to exert their physical power over women (by groping, fondling, or even raping).
What a clown world.

but men are not allowed to exert their physical power over women (by groping, fondling, or even raping).
Only if you are a chad. If you are a subhuman, even looking at a foid is a crime.

Even Chads hate women, its why most of them don't commit or beat the shit out of them if they do
Nah, they don't commit because they have an abundance.
They beat them up because they are overgrown children who never suffer consequences for their actions because of their looks.

What a clown world.
Western men are literally cucking themselves with open exhibitionism from women being allowed, but "sexual harassment/sexual assault" being strictly banned :feelsseriously:

Western men are literally cucking themselves with open exhibitionism from women being allowed, but "sexual harassment/sexual assault" being strictly banned :feelsseriously:
Time will come when cucks who enable this absurdity will be hanged by angry men.

I cant understand how society can take them so seriously. They are hypocrites and have double standards and are childish, too.

I mean, i get it that they are soft and fuckable but brainwise they are retarded.

Today i heard on the news how some guy kidnapped, beaten up with baseball bat and raped 10 times his ex girlfriend, personality malfunction again. Guys like him have bunch of girlfriends and sex while we are the criminals and foids are afraid of us.

And yet they'd blame it on men why they're sexually aroused to her. You can't control someone's sexual arousal.

Nah, they don't commit because they have an abundance.
They beat them up because they are overgrown children who never suffer consequences for their actions because of their looks.
That sounds like hate to me lmfao :feelshaha:

I cant understand how society can take them so seriously. They are hypocrites and have double standards and are childish, too.

I mean, i get it that they are soft and fuckable but brainwise they are retarded.
Today i heard on the news how some guy kidnapped, beaten up with baseball bat and raped 10 times his ex girlfriend, personality malfunction again. Guys like him have bunch of girlfriends and sex while we are the criminals and foids are afraid of us.

globohomo clown world

act lowinhib whenever you can

Women who do that are ugly like shit. They can't attract men with their ugly faces so they show their body parts.
Women do in general to attract Chad, Chadite not subhumans.

They don't care about anyone's desires, needs or feelings. They demand that all non-Chad men asexually simp for them while only Chads notice them sexually.

Women who do that are ugly like shit. They can't attract men with their ugly faces so they show their body parts.
Women do in general to attract Chad, Chadite not subhumans.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Clown world.