Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women and their orbitters will get you fired from the lowest jobs if they dont like you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Even at places like mcdonalds, grocery stores, so on, I would come in, greet everyone there and then do whatever I had to do. I wasn't a bad worker, but I focused only on the work and didn't want to orbit any foids who worked there or make friends of the slaves there who would have backstabbed me for a good boy pat on the head from the manager any day of the week. So this resulted in losing a few jobs. This is when I learned that being ugly isn't bad enough, you also have to be a jester to be accepted anywhere. In several jobs, my manager would tell me "I've heard that you do not seem to be enjoying your work much, is there a problem"? What the fuck does that even mean. No shit I "do not enjoy" being your slave fucking dumbass. and then there's the standard "I heard that you weren't doing that good" classic bit. Even if you're doing everything perfectly, the foids will go out of their way to ruin you if you refuse to orbit them 24/7 when the're nearby. I fucking hate women and normshits, it was truly infuriating to have them call you shit just because you didn't orbit them when they were nearby, even if you were doing an even better job than them.

When I was still younger, I made the mistake of thinking that I really might have been bad at my job. I was already extremely anxious in social settings from being ugly and shunned my entire life, this obviously only made it worse everyone telling me I'm shit (but not telling me WHY or WHAT I'm doing wrong - because there was nothing to say. I was not doing anything wrong). So I would try even harder, but of course same result. Now, I obviously know it's because I'm ugly, don't smile like a faggot (why the hell would I when I'm slaving away at shit I hate with nothing to look forward to) and don't orbit the women who worked there.

Now I pretty much have no choice but to do either manual labor or trades, because there's almost no women there. There's still cocksucking suckups here and there, but those are irrelevant over all.

They are on the same level like (((them)))

This is true for anyone in any crappy job. You are disposable and replaceable.

This is true for anyone in any crappy job. You are disposable and replaceable.
I'm looking into getting more seriously into trades.

But that's pretty much anywhere. Even in school, networking is more important than any degree, and as an incel you sure are shit not going to be making any noteworthy connections.

I'm looking into getting more seriously into trades.

But that's pretty much anywhere. Even in school, networking is more important than any degree, and as an incel you sure are shit not going to be making any noteworthy connections.

I'm just going to LDAR and rope

Women are scum

Low class workers are slaves! Commies, rise the fuck up!