Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women and their egos

foolcel

foolcel

Do a funny dance
It has to be a biological thing because I refuse to believe that so many foids can coincidentally all be shitty people. To be so entitled that you think no matter what you’re the victim even though you could probably get anyone to do anything for you because you were born with a hole.

to women, everyone is lesser than them. Are you white? You’re a racist colonizer! Are you not white? You’re an ugly little creature that needs to be protected...unless you’re a conventionally attractive black guy with a dick the size of a semi! Are you biracial? You can’t speak about racism you’ve experienced because you’re white passing! Obviously your experience must not mean anything because your skin is too light or your eyes aren’t hooded!

but what about physical appearance other than race? Well of course, you have to be at least 6ft tall, and muscular with a strong jaw. You’re allowed to be white here because you’re pretty. You can never have blemishes on your face, and your hair can’t be too short- but it can’t be long either! You have to have an above average dick too, that way she can actually feel it when you shove it into her saggy gaping abyss she calls a pussy.

don’t forget! No matter what she can always judge you and tell you that you’re not worth anything because she’s a strong woman stating her opinion! If you do the same to her you’re disgusting and verbally abusive!

but what poor experiences do women have to go through with their bodies? Oh, you mean they’re just asked to not be a land whale? That’s definitely too much to ask, cmon Stacy has a rare condition!! She cant lose weight! Actually it’s not a condition her family is just naturally kinda fat!! Wait actually it’s because she has anxiety and depression and she over eats so you can’t be so mean to my mentally ill goddess!

but what poor experiences do women have to go through with their bodies? Oh, you mean they’re just asked to not be a land whale? That’s definitely too much to ask, cmon Stacy has a rare condition!! She cant lose weight! Actually it’s not a condition her family is just naturally kinda fat!! Wait actually it’s because she has anxiety and depression and she over eats so you can’t be so mean to my mentally ill goddess!
I once saw this comment from a woman saying that being fat is healthy...

I once saw this comment from a woman saying that being fat is healthy...
If being fat is "healthy" then wings of redemption and boogie2988 and Chris chan are fucking "healthy" chads that could fuck you ms holeyson.

There is no body positivity for fat men. Fat women, on the other hand, get all the attention when it comes to body positivity.

There is no body positivity for fat men. Fat women, on the other hand, get all the attention when it comes to body positivity.
The hypocrisy is real